Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Stalling To Sign Contract, I'm Walking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
      Clean shots from Pac. Khan just mostly innefectively pummelled Pac's high guard and got tagged for his trouble.

Oh and Maidana would be happy to rematch you Khan. Lucrative fight against Mayweather's toughest foe of recent memory. People would watch that and you would get your payday. Khan-Maidana 2 make it happen

Comment

Why is Manny running away from Khan , 1 win to Khan .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Why is Manny running away from Khan , 1 win to Khan .
          sweet jesus guys

Comment

Ariza said this after he left wildcard, starts at 1.00.....

Comment

• anyone making any bets yet ?

Comment

• i dunno why ppl care about how pac-khan sparring went.

1. no headgear and sparring gloves in a real match. and with khan's chin that's a big difference.

2. this was years ago. not the same pac or even khan.

3. sparring is not fighting. pac as the proven guy, veteran guy probably goes 50% in sparring. just working on some things, some game plan stuff, getting some cardio, etc.

young, unproven guys usually do better vs. old vets in sparring. the young guy might be trying to prove something or measure himself.

they both fought the same opponent like 6 months apart.

algieri couldn't hurt pac, totally blown out, dropped multiple times.

algieri hurt khan, gave khan a hard time, wasn't hurt.

shows you the class difference between even an old past it pac and khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i dunno why ppl care about how pac-khan sparring went.

1. no headgear and sparring gloves in a real match. and with khan's chin that's a big difference.

2. this was years ago. not the same pac or even khan.

3. sparring is not fighting. pac as the proven guy, veteran guy probably goes 50% in sparring. just working on some things, some game plan stuff, getting some cardio, etc.

young, unproven guys usually do better vs. old vets in sparring. the young guy might be trying to prove something or measure himself.

they both fought the same opponent like 6 months apart.

algieri couldn't hurt pac, totally blown out, dropped multiple times.

algieri hurt khan, gave khan a hard time, wasn't hurt.

shows you the class difference between even an old past it pac and khan.
                  Why does Manny want a CW ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Why does Manny want a CW ?
                    if they're not even negotiating how do you know pac wants a CW?

besides all that CW crap is roach anyway. shake and bake wants to feel important like he and his stupid plans matter.

Comment

• Bob said there was no contract , that they wanted to keep their options open until after the Bradley /Rios fight in Nov. as Pac would not return until around April 2016.
                      Khan is being his lying deceitful self when he starts talking about ' all's he had to do was sign the contract'.....THERE IS NO CONTRACT YOU IDIOT !
                      Like Arum said yesterday this is what cost him the Mayweather fight 'the kid talks too much ' f.uck me Bob don't we know,
                      Amir Khan = Walter Mitty !

Comment

Working...
                      X