No announcement yet.

Reasons NOT to date Single mothers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    That's why I prefer to date single fathers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Number 1 reason to date them....you know they put out.
      they do, but find out how many kids they have as soon as you plan on taking them home, ones with more than 4 kids are usually really loose, if you have a small penis like I do it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        they do, but find out how many kids they have as soon as you plan on taking them home, ones with more than 4 kids are usually really loose, if you have a small penis like I do it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          LMAO

Comment

This dude sounds like a pvssy azz bytch. Nothing wrong with dating a single mom. Some bytches with kids look fukin good, why limit your options? If you let her pressure you into raising her kid for her then you're a weak little man. You don't have to put up with the shyt this dude is complaining about if you actually have balls.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              This dude sounds like a pvssy azz bytch. Nothing wrong with dating a single mom. Some bytches with kids look fukin good, why limit your options? If you let her pressure you into raising her kid for her then you're a weak little man. You don't have to put up with the shyt this dude is complaining about if you actually have balls.
              He's actually dropping some serious knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Outside of strippers, single moms are the biggest basket cases out there.
                el blanco dates a stripper

Comment

Comment

People need low quality vlogs to acquire this information?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      He's actually dropping some serious knowledge.
                      Some of what he says is true but any girl will walk all over you and take advantage of you if you let her, not just single moms. If you let it happen it's your fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X