Most athletic heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Jesus Christ

I dont believe I suggested running a mile was as easy as swimming a mile.

But because you swim as part of your training your are more athletic than a guy who runs? That's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Wlad is clearly not the most athletic guy in the division. He's up there. Simply because the rest are a fat bunch of hamburger eating nobodies.
    Remember, I'm talking about specifically the bigger heavies. Small 6ft 2 guys like Jennings with athletic backgrounds have a sort of unfair advantage...I mean they are weighing up to 50 lbs lighter and usually grow into heavyweights. Wlad was like 225-230 at age 19/20. Or like AJ, massive guys who still have that great athleticism.

Comment

of the current crop it's obviously David Haye.

Though it seems there may be an agenda to exclude him here so of the 'bigger heavyweights' joshua, wlad, wilder are all up there but I don't think there is a stand out amongst them. the only stand out athletic wise is again obviously haye ... who of course is being excluded cause that doesn't fit with the agenda lol.

Comment

joshua is such a dish.

i wish he were american, so i could root for him.
        he'd be the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          of the current crop it's obviously David Haye.

Though it seems there may be an agenda to exclude him here so of the 'bigger heavyweights' joshua, wlad, wilder are all up there but I don't think there is a stand out amongst them. the only stand out athletic wise is again obviously haye ... who of course is being excluded cause that doesn't fit with the agenda lol.
          Davey is retired, count him out. I heard he got fat too.

Comment

Wilder the most athletic heavyweight? That 6ft8 stiff who can only move in one direction and via some ******ed form of galloping?

Anthony ''stiff as a board'' Joshua, the most athletic?
            Why not give an honourable mention to David Price whilst we're at it?

Can somebody using no more than two syllables at a time please break down to me exactly what 'athletic' is supposed to entail? As I am surely missing something. Thanks

Comment

I dont actually know but I have heard AJ is pretty athletic...For example I have heard his times in a 100m sprint are quite impressive etc...But I dunno, either way, we need more HW like him...

Comment

Working...
              X