No announcement yet.

Povetkin never wanted to fight Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Damn, was looking forward to this fight.
    Me too. Wilder-Povetkin, Crawford-Postol, and Kovalev-Ward, those were the three fights I cared about this year. Down to two...

Comment

VADA testing already scaring people good move by the WBC get Povetkin out of here

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        The WBC does have 24/7/365 testing for all their fighters in he top 15. It'll be interesting to see which fighters mysteriously drop out of the rankings

My understanding is that hasn't started yet. But what does it mean when it does if they aren't handling this Povetkin situation correctly when he's caught with a PED in his system? Seems like guys just will have future fights postponed at worst or at least the situation is up for debate.

Comment

we must get over this.

King King Ortiz vs Bum squad

Comment

I don't think it had anything to do with Wilder, if anything it is the PRESSURE, the PRESSURE of fighting in a big fight at home and wanting to make sure that you come away the winner. I think it simply came down to that, he tried to give himself a little bit of a advantage and he got CAUGHT!

That is why TESTING in boxing is SO IMPORTANT and something to be done to further IMPROVE IT and we don't need fans trying to discredit VADA, WADA, USADA or whoever for trying to protect the safety of the fighters and make sure somebody is not juiced out of their mind and possibly doing damage to other fighters while being on that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              VADA testing already scaring people good move by the WBC get Povetkin out of here
              Povetkin isn't out of here. Fight is postponed. Sounds like it'll be rescheduled. He hasn't lost his mandatory status & it doesn't sound like he'll be at threat of any suspension either. This is a L if you are pro-PED testing in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                we must get over this.

King King Ortiz vs Bum squad
                No get ready for Kubrat Pulev vs Wilder, with his last win Pulev move up the WBC ranking so he could just be name the new mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  There are links out there stating the opposite from this very site. I don't have time for "y'all racist" today either, but know this, Wilder fucking sucks
                  video evidence of WBC prez explaining that Povetkin wrote a letter and asked for an extention, that is irrefutable evidence.

Fact that Povetkin scheduled a tune up fight for Novemeber, despite knowing months prior that negotiations were ordered to start in October, and that the fight was ordered for January, is also irrefutabe proof of his intentions to duck.

The fact that the fact is being postponed again, and AGAIN because of him, for the third time, is also irrefutable proof.

Anything you say at this point only solidifies either your lunacy, racism, or both, because the facts have been laid out there clear as day light.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Me too. Wilder-Povetkin, Crawford-Postol, and Kovalev-Ward, those were the three fights I cared about this year. Down to two...
                    I think you'll go 3/3 ultimately. Sounds like this fight is just postponed & HBO & frequent HBO promoters don't seem to support PED testing so your good the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

So now the WBC is forced to cancel the fight.
                      I suspect that Povetkin wanted to fight, but while cheating...

WBC not only has to cancel the fight, but they also have to ban Povetkin from boxing... And the same WBA, IBF, a.s.o.

Comment

Working...
                      X