Collapse
No announcement yet.

pac man vs algieri is a sign of desperation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that they're fighting in China is a sign of desperation. The American public doesn't care about Pacquiao much anymore and his stock as dropped dramatically. I guess the Asians still like him though, that's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
      Algieri you have to respect him ,,he grew up the next town by me,,,but i do feel he did not do enough to beat the champ,,,and i feel he needs another good opponent to defend his title to declare himself worthy,,,it seems to me arum is running desperate to find a opponent for pacman ,,nowadays,,,marquez doesnt want to fight him,,,who do you see pacman fighting after algieri??
      this kind of thread is a sign of desperation...

Comment

It's ****, whatever the reason for it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          The fact that they're fighting in China is a sign of desperation. The American public doesn't care about Pacquiao much anymore and his stock as dropped dramatically. I guess the Asians still like him though, that's a given.
          LOL ignorant and untravelled as ****. Because you havent left your local town before, I will inform you that nobody cares about Pacquiao and or boxing in general in China. The Chinese especially will not like Pacquiao because the chinese dont like filipinos after built-up tensions that you would know about you if ever switched on the news. Rios even commented on this.

But ultimately the Chinese love love love gambling and have lots of money, so it works to put a big boxing event in Macau (where most of them would be betting against the filipino) where TR can profit from huge on-site fees that the gamblers will enable, and so that Arum can try to break the china market.

So, the only thing that is desperate is your need to acquire basic knowledge in politics and life generally.

Comment

Working...
          X