The Great Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

= Paquiaos worst nightmare!!!

Comment

Marquez is Pacquiao kyptonite to superman. A great fighter on his own but he should never hired Heredia after drinking his own piss didn't work against Pacquiao.

Comment

epic run at the tail end of his career. A bradley victory wouldve been a near perfect end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
          Green karma sent your way dude, this is a great post. Whether or not you're a fan of Juan Manuel Marquez you can't deny his greatness and ability to do things in the ring that others only dream of. Juan Manuel Marquez has given us great fights throughout his career and has always left everything in the ring, he deserves to retire with dignity and utmost respect from the fans and fellow fighters.
          The green karma is much welcomed. Thank you Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            = Paquiaos worst nightmare!!!
            nightmare = afraid of... giving JMM all due credit, Pac isn't afraid of stepping in the ring again, JMM on the other-hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ImAnAlt11 View Post
              Do you not see my avi? I am a Floyd fan bro.

I'm just saying, Juan was never able to knock Pacquiao down or out but he does it in the 4th fight.

Juan landed those right hands countless times but with Memo he can ktfo6 Pacquiao.

Nothing suspicious
              Spot on!

I predicted a win for JMM in the 4th fight but on points, the KO was incredible. That exact same right hand landed on Pac from JMM multiple times and Pac was barely staggered, this time round he was dropped twice, HEAVILY and stopped. That's some dodgy **** *****!

And what floyd **** sucker made this thread, are fools really puttin Thurman in the same league as Pac, even this version would beat Thurman up for 12 rounds. It would derail the kids career.

Comment

I dont know how Pac fans can actually hate on Marquez. He's the Vegeta to Pacquiaos Goku. Hes always been obsessed in beating Manny ever since the first fight. Hes seen Pacquiao arise to the top of the sport of boxing and envied much like in dragonballz lmao And HEY Vegetea used to always kick Gokus butt too!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                  I dont know how Pac fans can actually hate on Marquez. He's the Vegeta to Pacquiaos Goku. Hes always been obsessed in beating Manny ever since the first fight. Hes seen Pacquiao arise to the top of the sport of boxing and envied much like in dragonballz lmao And HEY Vegetea used to always kick Gokus butt too!!
                  Haha thats perfect! Vegeta and Goku never thought of it that way

Comment

should've retired after pac iv. his performance vs bradley showed his struggles when he's forced to chase and his unsportsmanlike attitude after the loss took some took away some luster. if he doesn't get bradley, I hope he gets a crack at the other title holders at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X