Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma looking sharp in training Camp!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    WTF? Are we talking about weight or height?

Because they are about the same in height and Lopez is naturally bigger, you sill see in the fight!!!!!
    Why are you overreacting? I'm just saying that he's naturally bigger. It doesn't take a genius to see that in the picture of them together.

Comment

Juanma is too much for luevano. His gonna be better at 126 than he was at 122, he fought as high as 132 in the amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        And you still don't got **** of proof still. Just your opinion like a sore Rican loser.

They low balled the hell out of Cab so they could make it seem like he didn't ducked him. Only Ricans are the ones fooled.
        CSAC found proof of the attempt which is enough for a good joke at margacheato's expense. We do NOT have proof that he cheated against Cotto, but that does not mean it did not happen and I would bet my life he tried it at least once before. You cling to this 'proof' thing like we don't have the right to be suspicious of his other fights. Grow up.

Comment

If It isnt Pacquioa is a steroid user or Floyd is a *****, nobody is interested
          Welcome to Boxingscene

Comment

Yea men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So that means he's a ***** for fighting 122 pounders before?? Don't you talk **** about Paul Williams doing that at WW??
              I have never said that!!!! Stop making **** up *****!

You are patethic!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Welcome to Boxingscene
                lol, **** is ridiculous lately, with all the ALTs and ****!!!

Comment

I wish JuanMa a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Now, he better win his fight so he can get it on with Gamboa who will beat Mtagwa.

I hope he's learned from his dumb mistakes last time and boxes like he can.

He'll need to if he faces the super quick Gamboa.

Comment

Aawh man. Now that Cotto is gone, we are gonna get updates about Juan Ma every five seconds saying he went surfing or went bowling from Ch@mp now that he is fighting next month. I did like that you mentioned that he lifted weights though Ch@mp.

Comment

For his next fighT!

He is fighting Steven Luevano for the WBO FeatherWeight title at MSG on January 23rd!
                      I will be there!
                      Lopez is a fraud!! Worse than Mayweather!!
                      Dont you ever stop hating ?
                      Margarito has beaten good comp. What has Lopez done?? Ducked his biggest!!
                      What has Lopez done? He has never used plaster for one , then act like he doesn't know what his trainer does with his wraps and then has the nerve to say he never used plaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X