Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones and Max Kellerman small argument about Tor Hamer quitting, who was right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones and Max Kellerman small argument about Tor Hamer quitting, who was right?

Just something that caught my attention during the fights last night.

To get the full perspective start at 16:50 when Hamer quits. The actual 'argument' or disagreement from Roy begins at 18:05.

2013.11.23.Andy.Ruiz.Jr.vs.Tor.Hamer.HBO.PPV... by sweetboxing15

What are your thoughts? Who was right and who was wrong?
    Roy Jones was right
    81.25%
    Max Kellerman was right
    12.50%
    They both made good points
    6.25%
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-24-2013, 11:10 PM.

LOL Roy is right of course. When you are fighting you not going to be able to think about an incident that happened 3 weeks ago. the hell max

Comment

Max has performed audio fellatio on Roy so many times that he can't talk straight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        LOL Roy is right of course. When you are fighting you not going to be able to think about an incident that happened 3 weeks ago. the hell max
        I found it hilarious when Roy put Max got put in his place...

I just couldn't hear what they were arguing about the first time watching it last night live.

Comment

Roy just keeps checking them

Comment

Roy Jones is right. And this was worse than last year because he was well in this fight and probably did enough to win the first two rounds. First bit of resistance in the third and he's done.

I don't think quitting in a fight deserves the sort of stigma that it has as in most cases it's perfectly justified, but this was just shameful.

Comment

The fighter of the decade in the 90's was right

Comment

_robust...

Any counter arguments good sir?

Comment

I have a lot of respect for max but he's been sounding like a bit of a punk recently with his dumb disrespectful comments he's been making to fighters when he doesn't know what they have to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                    I have a lot of respect for max but he's been sounding like a bit of a punk recently with his dumb disrespectful comments he's been making to fighters when he doesn't know what they have to go through.
                    Can you give some examples? I know exactly what you're talking about but I just can't recall any specific instances of him doing it off the top of my head, but I do notice he's been doing it a lot more recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X