Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Better P4p. The Dominant Vitali Klitschko or the Robber Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao lost the number 1 spot

Comment

How many divisions has Vitali Klitschko won a world championship in?

Comment

Who has Vitali beaten???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          How many divisions has Vitali Klitschko won a world championship in?
          The open division is all that matters. He doesnt starve his opponents nor does he force them to move up weight. He faces all comers, he's not a b1tch like pacquiao ducking martinez because he's too big. Vitali will fight anyone because he's a man, Pacquiao is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
            The open division is all that matters. He doesnt starve his opponents nor does he force them to move up weight. He faces all comers, he's not a b1tch like pacquiao ducking martinez because he's too big. Vitali will fight anyone because he's a man, Pacquiao is a coward.

Vitali will fight anyone, he'd have walked over hot coals to get Lewis back in a ring while the likes of Bowe chucked his WBC belt in a bin to completely duck the same man. Pacquiao needs to step up to Martinez and Mayweather and stop fighting the same guy that he patently can't beat.

Comment

manny deserves to be higher p4p

Comment

Both fighters are extremely flawed and not worthy of p4p. Vitali fought a slow punch drunk cruiserweight who suffered brain damage from Michael Grant.

Pacquaio Just fought an old midget to a draw.

Supermiddleweight is the only fit/healthy division. Id say the winner of Froch Ward is the best in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Vitali will fight anyone, he'd have walked over hot coals to get Lewis back in a ring while the likes of Bowe chucked his WBC belt in a bin to completely duck the same man. Pacquiao needs to step up to Martinez and Mayweather and stop fighting the same guy that he patently can't beat.
                  Just out o curiosity, why did he never avenge his loss to Byrd?

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    Pacquiao can't beat a blown up paperweight fighting at a weight where he literally has accomplished less than nothing. Vitali doesnt lose a round or get touched in fights and dominates everyone he faces. What criteria are people using to grade p4p? My guess is people are afraid to even speak Vitali's name, he is the Voldemort of boxing and thatswhy he isnt number 1 p4p, if you say his name too many times he's gonna get ya.
                    Get back to me when Vitali has the accomplishments Manny does (btw i am a MASSIVE vitali fan so it pains me to say that).

Oh and your sig makes you sound like a dickriding ****** btw.... (I know you tryin to come off as some kind of boss but it aint workin for you boy).

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                      I'm going to go with the gentleman who wasn't made to quit on his stool by a blown up Middleweight.

Could you imagine a B-level former Strawweight moving up to Welterweight and outboxing Pacquiao so badly, that he faked an injury and quit on his stool out of embarrassment?

Me neither.
                      Um you do know he did have shoulder surgery a few days after the Byrd fight right? So I'm gonna have to call bs on your "fake injury" claim.

Comment

Working...
                      X