Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Pacquiao To Give Marquez a Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Pacquiao To Give Marquez a Beating

Former three division champion Erik Morales said that he expects WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao to give Juan Manuel Marquez a beating on November 12 in Las Vegas. At one point, Morales was going to face Marquez in April, but the fight never happened. After Marquez walked away, Morales fought Marcos Maidana instead. Maidana won a close majority decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

So do we, Erik.

So do we.

Comment

@144 fuc@@$ manny CW king

Comment

pacquiao will continue to take safe fights. hopes he gets booed again or jmm knocks him out.

Comment

Pacquiao is suppose to beat Marquez, but....

Berto was suppose to beat Ortiz
          Lopez was suppose to beat Salido
          Kirkland was to destroy Ishida
          WV2 was suppose to beat Arce
          Lemieux was to beat Rubio.
          Maidana was suppose to KO Morales (although he did win very close)
          etc. etc.
          This is why they fight. No man is ever invincible
          Marquez is technically better than old Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, Cotto, Hatton DLH, and David Diaz.
          I don't think this will be an easy fight.
          Last edited by JJRod; 06-12-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            pacquiao will continue to take safe fights. hopes he gets booed again or jmm knocks him out.
            again?
            i don't get it..
            when was pacquiao got booed?

Comment

F--- Pacquiao, i used to like him up until he became a congressman. Arum is selling him out, now that he is on the top he should have challenge up and comer boxers for the fans not for his business. He got that enough already and he couldn't feed all the poor people by himself, it's just purely political. If he really wanted to help the people from poverty he needs to create jobs not just spoon feed people for a day or 2. Pacquiao is a fraud nowadays, miss when pacquiao was a real warrior back them old days

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                again?
                i don't get it..
                when was pacquiao got booed?
                he finally got one of his fights booooed by fighting washed up and shot fighters.

Comment

damn Erik shutup or Marquez will give YOU a beating

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    Wow here you are again clint! i kinda agree that i hope it gets booed i didn't like the marquez pick, that was purely arum. If ever someone is booing it's most likely from the fans of the losing fighter. get your facts straight clint, i always see you everytime pacquiao is in the article you twerp! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X