Fight in about 7-14 days. How to train for it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notboxer_runner View Post
    Hey Guys, things aren't going too bad!
    I've been swimming a lot in the past month which I have noticed has given me quite a lot of base upper body strength (at least for me) and have just been doing normal shizz since first posting, push ups, a few 11kg dumbbell exercises. I've been practice fighting with mates more and more, eating more(pasta,eggs,meat.. Healthy stuff w carbs and protein) and I already do core exercises every other night so that's got to be good aswell! I known this is gonna be tough, but I am starting to feel a little more confident. Going to start a shadow boxing routine I found tommorrow! Keep up the good advice guys
    Your taking the piss arnt you?? Theirs no way you can be seouris hahaha

Comment

I've been swimming a lot in the past month which I have noticed has given me quite a lot of base upper body strength (at least for me) and have just been doing normal shizz since first posting, push ups, a few 11kg dumbbell exercises. I've been practice fighting with mates more and more, eating more(pasta,eggs,meat.. Healthy stuff w carbs and protein) and I already do core exercises every other night so that's got to be good aswell! I known this is gonna be tough, but I am starting to feel a little more confident. Going to start a shadow boxing routine I found tommorrow! Keep up the good advice guys
      street fights are for fools and all of this bs that you perceive as training is going to leave you in a delusional fog while you're out of breathe and seated roughly on your ass.

Let it go!

If you want to fight than find a gym and do it right. In a very short time you would learn that these fools in the street actually can't fight for **** and that they are not even worth your time. And you would be certain of this because if the guy really wanted to fight somebody that could fight back than he would be in the gym with you, fighting with skill and honor.
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-22-2015, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

pretend you know martial arts instead, that'll scare him away.

Comment

Nope not taking the piss one bit. So what's wrong with what I'm doing? You guys seem to think I'm a joke, but if you were in my situation (there's no way out of this fight) what would you do huh? This isent a joke to me guys it's deadly serious.

Comment

Nope not taking the piss one bit. So what's wrong with what I'm doing? You guys seem to think I'm a joke, but if you were in my situation (there's no way out of this fight) what would you do huh? This isent a joke to me guys it's deadly serious.
              Bruh i fight nearly every weekend, your not a pro so dont act like one their is a huuuuuugggeeee chance your going to lose, and thats not been bad theirs no shame in losing in the ring,but stop this nonsense training your doing, i mean wtf, just learn the baisics, where in the name of god is your trainer ??? Is helping you at all?????

Comment

Loooool this guy's funny. These comments are killing me

Anyways, if you're serious then you're pretty ****ed. You guys sound like a bunch of old assholes by the way, like you've never been in a street fight lmao. Here's a tip, block and go to the body hard. People never go to the body in street fights, this will come as a surprise and if you're lucky you can get him in the liver or a nice shot to the diaphragm.

Punching the head will break your knuckles or you can easily cut open your hand on a tooth. Good luck

Comment

you're ****ed mate. lol why would you ever agree to a street fight when you haven't a clue on how to fight. YOU ARE FUKED

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    Loooool this guy's funny. These comments are killing me

Anyways, if you're serious then you're pretty ****ed. You guys sound like a bunch of old assholes by the way, like you've never been in a street fight lmao. Here's a tip, block and go to the body hard. People never go to the body in street fights, this will come as a surprise and if you're lucky you can get him in the liver or a nice shot to the diaphragm.

Punching the head will break your knuckles or you can easily cut open your hand on a tooth. Good luck
                    and you sound like somebody who has never fought with skill.

yeah, just block and go to the body, lmao... as if............

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      and you sound like somebody who has never fought with skill.

yeah, just block and go to the body, lmao... as if............
                      When you're in a street fight against someone inexperienced then yes, it works out better than breaking metacarpals on their skull. The topic at hand IS an inexperienced fighter preparing for a street fight, how would you like me to answer? By suggesting that he traps him? Baits him? Might as well tell him to pull the Bruce Lee chest strike and kill him with a single blow .

Comment

Working...
                      X