Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be P4P number 1 right now if Roy Jones was in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    If he had the balls to fight any of the top fighters. Those divisions were stacked when Roy was top dog and he somehow ended up fighting toilet cleaners 90% of the time.
    Yeah Hopkins, Toney, Malinga, Tate, Castro etc were all toilet cleaners. Log off

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      True.

The fact that its even a debate is proof enough.

I cant imagine ggg, pavlik, taylor, martinez etc going to hw
      Martinez can barely hack Middleweight, Taylor couldn't hack 168 (no offense to them, Roy is a fighter no one will ever get the chance to see again. Glad I did!)

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        True.

The fact that its even a debate is proof enough.

I cant imagine ggg, pavlik, taylor, martinez etc going to hw
        well, to be fair to those guys, just because Roy fought at that weight doesnt mean he is just like them. Look at your sig & avy. Roy was a solid 200 pounds for the Ruiz fight. Those guys cant get close to that

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Would Floyd dominate the 70s? Would Wlad beat Ali? Could tyson clean out the HW division of the 60s?

....... No one knows! Nobody can give an answer to this. Nothing but a fantasy land opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            Yeah Hopkins, Toney, Malinga, Tate, Castro etc were all toilet cleaners. Log off
            Also Virgil hill and mike mccallum. Haha I don't know how people can downplay his record

Comment

Roy was a businessman as much as Floyd Mayweather is.

Comment

Working...
              X