Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Pacquiao really gain if he defeats Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    JMM is expected to murder Paq in this fight. Paq is done. It all started with Mosley. Pac wasn't able to cut off the ring and looked disoriented in that fight. He's overrated. He lost to JMM 3 times already and was defeated by Bradly. JMM is a superior counter puncher. I don't know why some clowns are still expecting Paq to win this fight. He's just after the $$$$.
    Are you going to place a bet on the 4 to 1 underdog, Marquez to win?

Comment

another big pay day

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        JMM is expected to murder Paq in this fight. Paq is done. It all started with Mosley. Pac wasn't able to cut off the ring and looked disoriented in that fight. He's overrated. He lost to JMM 3 times already and was defeated by Bradly. JMM is a superior counter puncher. I don't know why some clowns are still expecting Paq to win this fight. He's just after the $$$$.
        WTF are you on about Pac is done and JMM is supposed to murder him , what a pile of BS JMM is more ring worn than Manny is , truth is Manny aint so good without a draining CW , he is the same as he has always been , it will be a close fight just like the other 3 how anybody could think any different is beyond me .

This fight is PURE economics , and also the safest route to a possible Floyd fight , Bradley would have been more dangerous in a rematch , Cotto at 154 beats him , so who is left good ol JMM with a well know result and good payday , a close fight but a win .

Its obvious as we have always said in the past that Arum is planing Pacs LAST fight to be a cash out with Floyd , and they are setting that up now with Manny talking big about Floyd ( only after signing JMM lol ) and dropping his BS court case which was only put there as a roadblock in the first place .

Manny is a politician and he is running his boxing just like a politician would , a trail of double talk and empty promises and milking the system for all he can get ..

Comment

Working...
        X