What model Grants does GGG use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    the very illegal kind
    lol, I concur. The "special gloves" attack yet again. Are we on the precipice of another Margarito saga here?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      I watched the video. He said that the only difference with Golovkin's custom gloves is the color.

That is clearly not the case. Unless of course you're blind.

Comment

They are different models. Rosado is using normal Grants which offer a lot of hand protection same as Floyd uses these are a punchers glove.

I highly doubt a company as big as Grant would risk getting sued into the ground over making some illegal gloves.
        They do look a bit suspect though and smaller & very compact. I wouldn't like to get hit with someone wearing them.

''Grant Professional Fight Gloves. Hard hitting puncher's gloves imported directly from Mexico. Hand stitched from specially tanned leather with a water repellent satin/nylon lining. Layered fibers and foam comprise the knuckle surface.''

They are foam seemingly. I'm not trying to imply anything I really aren't but GGGs look flatter fronted to me and not curved. Maybe the front sort of hinges as you close your hand. Nice glove.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          He talked alot of ****. Grant didn't make much of a case for himself. Word for word Rosado was more convincing. That to go along with the obvious discrepancy in the appearance of each fighters gloves doesn't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            I watched the video. He said that the only difference with Golovkin's custom gloves is the color.

That is clearly not the case. Unless of course you're blind.

^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              He talked alot of ****. Grant didn't make much of a case for himself. Word for word Rosado was more convincing. That to go along with the obvious discrepancy in the appearance of each fighters gloves doesn't help either.
              they are wearing different types of gloves. why is that so hard to understand? he didn't say they looked the same as rosado's. he said they looked the same as other grant punchers gloves just different color. rosado was allowed to use the same gloves but he refused and wore the bigger ones. conspiracy!

Comment

Hopkins wears horse hair grant gloves. Murats gloves look bigger here. Why? Different models

Comment

Gloveking punches so hard during his warm-up he flattens them.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    So is the New York State Commission behind this conspiracy as well?

Comment

GGG uses those special Grants with 0 padding around the knuckles.

Comment

Working...
                      X