Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Given how much time has passed, when do you expect Andre Ward to Fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given how much time has passed, when do you expect Andre Ward to Fight again?

Its been more than a year now, about to be 2015, and not a hint of a new fight for him is in the air. When do you realistically see him fighting again? Do you think he will be the same when he comes back?
    46.67%
    20.00%
    He is never going to fight again
    33.33%

Not sure, I expect him to be equally as dominant if he returns because he's that good. I'll say that much. If he doesn't return, I'm perfectly fine with that, that would mean his decision was accurate.

Mind you, big fan of his.

Comment

Comment

wait i thought he was a commentator guy? hes a boxer too?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
          Its been more than a year now, about to be 2015, and not a hint of a new fight for him is in the air. When do you realistically see him fighting again? Do you think he will be the same when he comes back?
          HOnestly, without trolling, I don't care. I barely cared when he was fighting but his biggest CLEAN win against Froch made me sit up a bit and say "ok, I'm gonna give this guy a shot" but he didn't do **** since then.The guy is a charisma vacuum and doesn't fight top guys, why should I or anyone else care?

Comment

i doubt he'll be involved in any interesting match-ups before 2016

Comment

You should feel sorry for him by now.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                You should feel sorry for him by now.
                its his fault he would be out of the contract by now if he just fought through it instead of suing

Comment

Probably late 2015. Never liked his boxing but i want to see the best fight the best so hope he comes back.

Comment

End of 2015....the question is will this layoff effect him

Comment

Working...
                    X