Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    That would be my choice as well, I think that fight was a lot closer than what everyone makes it out to be, in fact I think Pacquiao beat him. Believe me I'm not a Pacquiao fan at all.

Marquez was such a big underdog at the time, and because he didn't get KOed like everyone expected, and managed to survive and land shots, immediately it was dubbed a robbery when the fight concluded.

I see this happening a lot in boxing.
    I have not and will never see this, "Marquez won 8 or 9 rounds" version of that fight that so many see. You have to basically give Pacquiao no credit IMO to score the fight that way.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      Max Kellerman is the best boxing commentator on the planet and will be an ATG
      At one point I might have liked Kellerman, but wow does he irritate me now.

Comment

Boxing wise:

-Lara is the best jr. middleweight in boxing and could give floyd his toughest fight outside of GGG.
        -I don't think Sergio Martinez is washed up, and he won his fight against Murray.
        -Mikey Garcia is the next boxing star and would crush Gamboa.
        -JMM doesn't want to fight Pacquiao again because he might lose.
        -Abner Mares is carving out quite a career, and could go down as a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
          ezzard charles >>>>>>> ray robinson
          I was going to say Ezzard Charles is the arguably the greatest fighter of all time

Comment

Vitali Klitshcko is the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Comment

That Felix Trinidad is a quitter and didn't deserve the adulation he receives

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Vitali Klitshcko is the greatest heavyweight of all time.
                You really believe that?

Comment

Vitali Klitschko belongs to the best HW boxers in history.

Comment

I think Haye can beat Wladimir, and that he wasn't at his best during the first fight. Despite that, Haye wasn't dominated by any stretch.

Most people who hate David Haye so irrationally on here are probably disappointed in his showing against Wlad and refuse to get over it.

Ward is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

I don't recognise the WBO at all

Just a few of mine

Comment

Kubrat Pulev is better thant David Haye ( I am not a Haye hater)

Comment

Working...
                      X