Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone show me a fight where the "real" Audley turned up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    You don't win Olympic Gold by accident.

Talent has always been there, but that's never been enough.

A lot of people, including myself, have watched him all these years and are completely shocked at the shape he's in now. He's fought his entire career in the 250s-260s, and now he's down to 237 in his last fight. And he doesn't look drained. Quite the opposite; he looks how he should have looked his entire career.

So yeah, things will be interesting. Wilder should knock him the **** out, but it will be interesting while it lasts.

****, I might bet on him in a Price rematch.
    I'll be having a sly 20 quid on him to beat Wilder, who I belive is even worse than Price

If Harold Sconiers

And Dustin Nicholls

Can send Wilder to the Canvas, Audley has a chance of finishing him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      I'll be having a sly 20 quid on him to beat Wilder, who I belive is even worse than Price
      Yeah, we should have a few questions about Audley's rebirth and Wilder's hype answered of the fight doesn't end in the first round.

If really hope Audley doesn't do that deer-in-the-headlights **** again and then get KOd. Truly mean that. If he's going to go down, I hope it's with some dignity after a fight well fought.

I'm thinkin' Wilder will get started faster, which is why I'm thinking he'll take this one.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Yeah, we should have a few questions about Audley's rebirth and Wilder's hype answered of the fight doesn't end in the first round.

If really hope Audley doesn't do that deer-in-the-headlights **** again and then get KOd. Truly mean that. If he's going to go down, I hope it's with some dignity after a fight well fought.

I'm thinkin' Wilder will get started faster, which is why I'm thinking he'll take this one.
        Yeah i'm banking on Audley turning up which is a massive risk.

If he just freezes and lets wilder hit him then it'll be over early, but if he actually boxes and LANDS something it'll be very interesting.

Comment

Yeah i'm banking on Audley turning up which is a massive risk.

If he just freezes and lets wilder hit him then it'll be over early, but if he actually boxes and LANDS something it'll be very interesting.
          This all day long!

I've seen quite a few Audley fights (I don't know why I do it to myself) and he always just coasts along and then bombs home something to the body and its game over.

However he does have a tendancy to freeze in the big fights ever since being sparked out by Sprott all those years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
            Ive never vmseen this guy fight apart from the haye fight which was a joke. Apparently he has the skills to put wilder away and is supposed to be a real threat when he turns up. So can someone give me some examples if an audley that showed up?
            Then go watch the rest of his fights, make your own decision.

Comment

If Harold Sconiers

And Dustin Nicholls

Can send Wilder to the Canvas, Audley has a chance of finishing him off.
              I had a strange feeling before the Price fight that he'd go down, so popped a tenner on it. I'm getting the same feeling for this fight. You never know with Harrison - his left hand is brutal.

Comment

Don't watch his past fights, they are not good.

Comment

Well yeah, the Price fight. That is the real Audley

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    This^^^^^^^^^^^
                    Lol at this **** sig. You and bradley are a joke. Marquez koed pac not bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X