Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprained Ankle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear a split in a addition to everything you are doing, it will help a lot(depending on the quality of course).

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
      Hey thanks for the reply! Its day 3 since I rolled my ankle and I can walk but very slowly it still hurts when I put weight on my right foot so I limp and limp slowly. Is this normal to limp on it after 3 days? I.e if u sprained your ankle should u be able to limp on it after only 3 days or should it take longer? The doctor said I have a minor form of type 2 sprain and recommended 2 weeks of total rest and no training so what I'm saying is is it less severe than the doctor says or is it normal after a few days to limp on it?
      I've sprained a few times and it was always scary for the first two, then steadily got better. That's just me though and I can never stay off my feet for long. I know people who didn't want to even stand for 2 weeks.
      It's good that you got it looked at. If he's saying it's nothing severe then I'd take it based on how you feel. Don't put it in a position where it might get hurt worse while it's healing or you'll just compound the problem. In a couple days, if you feel stable enough to work the upper-body without the ankle getting irritated, that might be ok. You really have to feel your way through it though because sprains are not predictable and can be aggravated easily.

Comment

Treatment for ankle sprain...!

Ankle sprains are too common injuries for stop-and-start filed sports, running sports or outdoor adventure sports. Very often these issue are encountered by athletes when they tries to push through the pain of a sprain or get back into sports quickly after a sprain which can increase the risk of re-injury.

I have troubled a lot with this sprained ankle pain. So, I very well know how much painful it is. To relief down this harsh pain, I have some instant relieve remedies to keep down this pain. So let’s get started…!

Comment

Originally posted by holmeslaw View Post
          1 week since i severely sprained my ankle after an off balance fall in sparring.

Anyone have any experience with ankle sprains, tips, suggestions on quickest recovery exercises, rehab stuff for ankle sprains?

I'm icing, resting, elevating w/ anti-inflammatories at the moment. Want to get back to training ASAP.

Thx.
          Rest for a few weeks bud

Comment

Originally posted by edwards142 View Post
            Ankle sprains are too common injuries for stop-and-start filed sports, running sports or outdoor adventure sports. Very often these issue are encountered by athletes when they tries to push through the pain of a sprain or get back into sports quickly after a sprain which can increase the risk of re-injury.

I have troubled a lot with this sprained ankle pain. So, I very well know how much painful it is. To relief down this harsh pain, I have some instant relieve remedies to keep down this pain. So let’s get started…!
            I just rest the leg with a combination of ice and heat packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I've sprained a few times and it was always scary for the first two, then steadily got better. That's just me though and I can never stay off my feet for long. I know people who didn't want to even stand for 2 weeks.
              It's good that you got it looked at. If he's saying it's nothing severe then I'd take it based on how you feel. Don't put it in a position where it might get hurt worse while it's healing or you'll just compound the problem. In a couple days, if you feel stable enough to work the upper-body without the ankle getting irritated, that might be ok. You really have to feel your way through it though because sprains are not predictable and can be aggravated easily.
              Agree, listen to your body and don’t do anything that hurts. Work back into it slow. It’s ok to take a break and rest that ankle for a little while or longer

Comment

Just sprained my ankle after playing basketball last monday. Thank God our league starts by the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                X