Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez To Broner: Burns Won't Happen, I'm Ready Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut the talk and get it done

Comment

After that boring Gesta fight I don't think anyone wants to see Broner vs Vasquez. Vasquez is an ok fighter but all that running he does isn't entertaining enough to warrant a Broner match up..

Comment

Abril should get the fight first, he's the unofficial #1 LW.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          El Titere would toy with Broner
          El Titere is a bad MF!

Probably most underrated boxer right now.

This would be a showcase for Vasquez.

Comment

LMAO....Whitaker would have mopped the floor with Broner and Vasquez at LW. Broner-Vazquez would be a decent scrap, I think Broner would struggle with his boxing abilities but would win a SD in a fight that people thought he should have lost......further evidence that he is a fabricated super hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              After that boring Gesta fight I don't think anyone wants to see Broner vs Vasquez. Vasquez is an ok fighter but all that running he does isn't entertaining enough to warrant a Broner match up..
              What has Broner done to warrant other fighters having to earn the right to fight him?

Comment

To beat Broner, I think you have to get him uncomfortable and move him backward, get him to fight backing up. DeMarco couldn't do that at all, even though some thought he would. Vazquez isn't going to get Broner fighting off the back foot, he's going to have Broner in the middle of the ring and/or coming forward and walking him down. Broner is no Gesta, he's about a million times quicker, longer arms, and much better timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Broner is too good for Lightweight imo. I know he's only just moved up but I'd only really want to see him fight once more at 135 because there's no challenges for him there. There would be some really entertaining fights for him at 140 though.
                  Broner gets sonned at 140: Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson and Judah all beat him. Khan and Peterson stop him because his style doesn't match up good with them at all. It won't be long at all before his options at 135 expire and he meets his maker. Actually I think they all can KO him, the only one he may have a chance against is Judah but even with him blocking, Rios, Matthysse and Garcia could break him down with their power. He isn't active enough to fend them off.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Broner gets sonned at 140: Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson and Judah all beat him. Khan and Peterson stop him because his style doesn't match up good with them at all. It won't be long at all before his options at 135 expire and he meets his maker.
                    what in the hell are you talking about? obviously you are not a broner fan, but dont spew stupid comments like this. khan will not and can not win, let alone stop, any top fighter in any division he chooses. the sooner you accept it the sooner you can appreciate where he belongs in the boxing world

Comment

Someone here said it takes to get him uncomfortable and move him backward, get him to fight backing up, I think it only takes an awkward guy Like De Leon, who has a lot less skills than Vasquez shorter and less havy....but probably more power than Vasquez.

So in my opinion Vasquez presents the greater test for Broner.....in the end Broner would do enough to squeez a win but he will win anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X