No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USADA Head Throws Water on Pacquiao's 14-Day Window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    How did Manny getting blood drawn the day of the Morales fight turn into him needing a month to recover? Half a month? Utter nonsense.
    who said pac needs half a month to recover but you?......making **** up again!

Comment

• buuuuump...........

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
        As a Mayweather fan, I do agree that they dropped the ball big time on this. I mean 18 days out? Atleast go to 10 to say you went under the 14 that Pac wanted or go to single digits. I know its not under Mayweather's or GBP's control but Tygart & USADA are idiots for that. To me it caused them to look slick & they lost some credibility.

If you say that saw no reason to test further then what will you say about the Pac fight? If he passes all his test 18 days out then how can you go further? The critics will ask what did you see to make you want to test Pac further?

Luckily for Floyd they have the Ortiz fight 1st and they should go down further but then it will still look pretty shady like Floyd, GBP, & Tygart are in it together and they wanted to inch it closer in each fight.

Like Floyd was worried about the testing effecting him in the ring also so they stopped the Mosley testing at 18 days, then they will stop the Ortiz testing at 7, and then the Pac fight will go all the way until a day before or so. It just doesnt look right.

With that being said, none of that still really matters in the end. Either you pass the test or you dont and everything they do has to be on record so they cant test Pac an abnormal amount of times compared to Floyd or everyone will rip them. They will be fair to Pac because they know "everyone" is watching this and it will be a stain on them forever if they screw it up
        real talk right here from an unbiased fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          I agree totally. A cut-off defeats the whole objective of random testing
          *****s are bunches of hypocrites. Floyd knows exactly what 2 months period he gonna be tested when he has a fight and the other 10 months cut-off he is not going to be tested because he only fights once a year. Where is the frucking random of that? lol!
          Last edited by straightleft; 07-18-2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• It's simple, manny just doesn't want the fight to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
              It's simple, manny just doesn't want the fight to happen.

Did you know since day 1 up to this moment nobody took Floyd invented OST except in his own fights? I hope you wonder why? His opponents has no other choice but to bent their knees on Floyd OST to save Floyd face himself about this crap but Floyd asking Pac?....who is he compared to Pacquiao? Nothing! Look. Pac doesnt need Floyd. If you compare anything about this two, Floyd is nothing! Pac is fighter of the decade, p4p#1, the only 8 divisions champ in boxing history. What is Floyd got? He may earned a bit more in one fight, thats all but he only fights once a year while Pac is twice plus he has plenty of endorsements and the most important...a congressman on his country. What is floyd got? unpaid rentals and taxes? criminal charges left and right? Pac doesnt need Floyd, if you are not blind you can see through to that but Pac said himself the fans want to see the fight and will takes the test otherwise he fruck himself. Now my question is...do you think if Floyd did not ask for OST like the 99.99% boxers out there except Fraud, you think we already seen this fight? OF COURSE!
              Last edited by straightleft; 07-19-2011, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X