No announcement yet.

Teen tries to beat up Gay teen [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    You guys are acting like the black kid was some kind of martial arts champion and was 3 times the size of the gay kid.

The only reason the gay kid didn't defend himself is because he's gay. It's not like straight people don't get into confrontations. Why should he get special consideration just because he's gay?

If I acted like a *****, I expect people to walk all over me too. That's why I don't. Tough world. Get used to it because it's not changing. If I have to deal with it, why shouldn't he? Is he better than me?

besides, if you don't want to get your ass beat, then pay people back when you owe them money, instead of saying you'll pay them next time, over and over.
    Yeah dog! Thug life!!

Is that what was going on? The little rectum spelunker owed the tough guy some money? I couldn't hear **** until the kid starts screaming like mad. If he owes him money and keeps ducking him, then he deserves a smack but the dude was clearly showing off for his buddy with the camera and went overboard.

Side note: Why do these idiots always record themselves beating people up? Now all the kid has to do is show it to authorities and he'll get in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Yeah dog! Thug life!!

Is that what was going on? The little rectum spelunker owed the tough guy some money? I couldn't hear **** until the kid starts screaming like mad. If he owes him money and keeps ducking him, then he deserves a smack but the dude was clearly showing off for his buddy with the camera and went overboard.

Side note: Why do these idiots always record themselves beating people up? Now all the kid has to do is show it to authorities and he'll get in trouble.
      Yeah he kept asking him when he was gonna pay him back and he kept saying tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        You guys are acting like the black kid was some kind of martial arts champion and was 3 times the size of the gay kid.

The only reason the gay kid didn't defend himself is because he's gay. It's not like straight people don't get into confrontations. Why should he get special consideration just because he's gay?

If I acted like a *****, I expect people to walk all over me too. That's why I don't. Tough world. Get used to it because it's not changing. If I have to deal with it, why shouldn't he? Is he better than me?

besides, if you don't want to get your ass beat, then pay people back when you owe them money, instead of saying you'll pay them next time, over and over.
        perhaps they just saw him and asked for money for walking through their little ****hole street... wouldn't be the first time and even if the gay kid could kick the skinny ******s ass.. why would he attempt to when theres more than one? you're a ****ing mongoloid

Comment

Working...
        X