Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[T][B][E] gives out advise to terrnace crawford on defeating pacuqioa [interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd made it look easy while pac landed the majority of the clean punches just like cotto made it look easy outboxing canelo oh wait....its double standard time where the guy not landing cleanly wins for some reason because he's a great boxer yet in other fights the guy not landing cleanly doesn't win because his punches aren't effective
    Tell us again how you watched the fight in slow motion and did your own compu box you butthurt dummy

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      i'm digging this version of floyd

what happened "i don't watch boxing" and not knowing anyone?

he clearly is still in love with the sport, even if his fighting passion flamed out
      It's funny how post retirement Floyd has been so like able lol

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Pacquiao was trying to box a man that is:

-Heavier than him (probably by a few pounds)
        -Taller than him
        -Longer arms than him

And you know what? It really wasn't as bad as NSB posters try to make it seem. Yeah, Floyd won most of the rounds, but that was mostly because he was landing more jabs (which should be a given).

It's impressive enough a shorter/smaller guy could still make the rounds close as is.
        Sounds like a bunch of excuses after a schooling.

Comment

I agree with Floyd with everything he said but a 7-5 8-4 at best win is making it look easy?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            floyd went into survival mode with pac and won, that fight was garbage, rewatch it and its a draw, unusually biased commentary for floyd by lampley and jones, it was like hbo told them praise floyd so when his contract expire he will comeback to hbo, you see things you didnt see the first time, like floyds non existent inside game, he knew to hold everytime, pacs defense underrated, why not give credit to pac for making floyd miss a lot? Pac was a washed up already ko hard, no longer a killer mentallity fighter by the time floyd fought him, imagine if this was the fearless no mercy pac who fought oscar or cotto the one who still had his legs?

Its funny i watch youtube and all the floyd fan channels used to do these slow motion fight breakdowns of floyd to show his skills and why he beat maidana the first time, wilson kaydon, coach barry robinson and a few others, then when this floyd pac fight came up they sarcastically mock the people who said watch the pac floyd in slow motion, so its only ridiculous for some reason when its the pac floyd fight? But they loved slow motion breakdowns for all floyds previous fights to show his skills its like they know the fight was a lot closer and refuse to accept it, niw since they mocked slow motion breakdowns they cant use them anymore, but kniwing their hypocrisy they will continue to use it, buts its onky ridiculous to use for floyd vs pac. Lol

Good post man, the truth hurts, we floyd fans loves slow motion to show floyd's skill only when it's not floyd-pac fight. All floyd's past fights are shown beautifully in slow motion over and over again. But when it comes to pac vs may superfight, slow motion suddenly becomes ridiculous form of media. Why? because replay will show the real nitty-gritty of things and there's nothing to show for floyd in that fight, he was hitting air and missing punches all night long which incidentally being given credit by the compubox and the judges which being helped by hbo commentary to boost there credibility. The only thing we can do is to end discussion as much as possible by saying floyd outbox pac end of story but when it comes to details it's suddenly sound off because we don't have proofs to display on discussion and replay is supposed to be the ultimate proof but now replay is a ridiculous form of media.lol

If terence crawford fought exactly like floyd in his super fight with manny. I don't think terence would have won that fight in the scorecards. I don't think so and that's coming from a floyd fan.

Comment

I don't believe Crawford has the style to beat Pacquiao. Unless he develops a laser sharp straight right lead or counter I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                I agree with Floyd with everything he said but a 7-5 8-4 at best win is making it look easy?
                It wasn't 7-5. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  It wasn't 7-5. Nice try though.
                  These guys are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    These guys are hilarious.
                    LOL They try to be slick by posting lies as if nobody will notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      LOL They try to be slick by posting lies as if nobody will notice it.
                      Talking about 8-4 at best. Those were generous scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                      X