Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Thrilled With Wilder-Szpilka Crowd, Praises Polish Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seemed like a good crowd but I run one of my offices out of a shared work space in Brooklyn and they were giving away tickets to anyone who wanted to go. Not sure where the tickets came from but was nice for the employees who got to go.

Comment

Must have been some good local promotion-that was a good crowd. Polish fans show up no matter what - CHicago, Jersey, NY, and they had a group here in LA for Fonfara-Chavez. Great fans, always liked Adamek fights because of them

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        He shouldn't take his girlfriend to anymore fights.
        Yep. While he was knocked out cold Fonfara was moving in for the kill

Comment

When Polish Fighters fight in New York, New Jesery or Chicago, no question Polish fans show up an represent. Huck vs Glowacki, Fonfara vs Cleverly also had amazing Crowds

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Dibella must be happy thinking his a real promoter now and **** lol. But that crowd was crazy. I didn't think the polish boxing community was that good. I expected a bunch of empty seats and some with free tickets going for wilder.
              Golota & Adamek could draw big crowds, especially Golota. I remember Chris Byrd *****ing to Don King that he should be paid more then Golota when he defended against him. Don King said "how many of them polish fans are here to see you?" Golota got like 4 times what Byrd was paid & he was the challenger...

Comment

The Polish fans are excellent.

Comment

Another successful promotion that does not include Pedcheater Promotions. Fraud has already overdrafted his Race Card so it's gonna be fun seeing what excuse he has next for his failed promotional company. Maybe he needs to bring back Philthy Rich records HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loser.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

Comment

I don't remember Fonfara hitting on his girl. Anyone got a gif? messed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X