No announcement yet.

Best Mexican Rapper On The Come Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I don't know what it is, but I just haven't heard many good Latino rappers in awhile.
    There over here, bro.

Just listen to everything related non-stop.

Come back with a IMDB...IMBD...

list.

Bullet points why.

As far as the video goes, I could do no better. But whomever is laying with that white G-string...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      He looks like a Brandon Rios fan.
      Not at all brother, I actually hate Rios.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Wellllllllllllllllll...

The chorus needs a lot of work.
      Right on, appreciate the feed & view of course.

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      i think scientific research should be done on rappers. they clearly have no conscience at all. they don't give a damn just how dumb they look.
      Country singers must look better, or maybe rock artists? Stop lying to yourself, you liked the royalty purple shirt.

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      This is old...
      The song or the thread title lol? if the song, I'm glad you remembered. I released it last october. I have an event coming up in 2 days so I wanted to release something for promo kinda thing.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You're not too bad of a rapper by any means, I just feel the beat is whack. And the hook is pretty bad. But you're actually a better rapper than your average man. Something to try to appeal to a wider variety of people....change up your voice every now and then, or your emotion. You literally had the exact same tone and voice on the entire track. Even if you just switch to a different tone to put emphasis on certain lines, it goes a long way.
      Right on man, thank you for the feedback.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      There over here, bro.

Just listen to everything related non-stop.

Come back with a IMDB...IMBD...

list.

Bullet points why.

As far as the video goes, I could do no better. But whomever is laying with that white G-string...

Comment

Since I'm wasted, he ****ing sucks.
        I never forgive & the day I forgive, I'll forget what I give to be comfortable.

There is a difference between not liking the song/video/artist & "fuuuu(kin sucks", I'm 13 years deep homie. I've produced/worked for & with a couple major artists, let's not go as far as saying "sucks" cause we'd be flat out hatin lol.

Regardless, thanks for the view. It's Dream Big over all.

oh & beercules? k....

Comment

Seriously tho, mad props & respect to Micka. It's not easy putting yourself out there and he's done that. He has a nice base to work from. Potential. Takes criticism well. Those are some nice positives to build from.

Good luck to you, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Seriously tho, mad props & respect to Micka. It's not easy putting yourself out there and he's done that. He has a nice base to work from. Potential. Takes criticism well. Those are some nice positives to build from.

Good luck to you, bro.
            right on familia! Thanks a lot for the kind words man. I continue posting on here cause it's one of my preferred forums to contribute to, it's a bit of a rough crowd with some but hey, it's all good. I try take any constructive criticism & apply it to my growth, so whatever the feedback may be it's never lost hope.

We all get to dream right? Can't let anyone destroy what you've build from the ground up no matter how big it may be. In all due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Micka View Post
              right on familia! Thanks a lot for the kind words man. I continue posting on here cause it's one of my preferred forums to contribute to, it's a bit of a rough crowd with some but hey, it's all good. I try take any constructive criticism & apply it to my growth, so whatever the feedback may be it's never lost hope.

We all get to dream right? Can't let anyone destroy what you've build from the ground up no matter how big it may be. In all due time.
              I didn't mean to knock you, but I won't lie to you either.

Keep on doing what you're doing, it'll only get better. My apologies for being a d*ck

Comment

I didn't mean to knock you, but I won't lie to you either.

Keep on doing what you're doing, it'll only get better. My apologies for being a d*ck

nah brother, don't take it like me calling you a dick or anything..but as any artist signed or unsigned tries to achieve their highest goal, constructive criticism is their best friend & worst enemy. Gotta take it with every grain of sand.

I'm 25 now, 26 in a couple days so, as for gettin better or improving, I'm trying the best I can, maybe one day...and even then, I'll probably still post here haha...thanks for checking it out.

Comment

The song is old. I heard it last year (like you said) When you posted in the hip hop lounge. I heard a lot of your songs even seen that video where you were interviewing/performing for shady records I think.

Not bad. I've heard better and I've definitely heard worse. So I'm not gonna knock your hustle.

But you should have 10 different songs and vids out since then to stay more relevant IMO. You never know what's gonna stick or be catchy. You just have to keep putting yourself out there.

Comment

Here's a song I think could be on the radio easy. Make 10 of these.

http://youtu.be/7G2CtQIOiZs

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      Here's a song I think could be on the radio easy. Make 10 of these.

http://youtu.be/7G2CtQIOiZs
                      I completely agree man, that's the bad part if we make 10 of those, it's just poppy & catchy but real mainstream. Which is mainly my intention but obviously us artists try & try different ways to fit the key in & hope for that luck shot.

Appreciate the words & the extended support. I'll drop something a bit different next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X