Who is greatest? Roy Jones Jr. or Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaguar30 View Post
    Is a though one but...
    I'll give it to Bernard Hopkins cause is the only one that has ever beaten Pavlik... and the fight with Calzaghe was very close.

joe calzaghe... he beat them both hehe

Comment

Imagine if Roy Jones had retired after beating John Ruiz. This would be a non issue.

Comment

prime 4 prime, roy. longevity, and improving with age Bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          Imagine if Roy Jones had retired after beating John Ruiz. This would be a non issue.
          Or better yet fought and beat one other heavyweight, like maybe even Mike Tyson (who wasn't the same anymore). He could have retired 50-1 with his one loss really being a win.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is the best fighter of my generation.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Or better yet fought and beat one other heavyweight, like maybe even Mike Tyson (who wasn't the same anymore). He could have retired 50-1 with his one loss really being a win.
              Fighting even a washed up Tyson would be a dangerous move, but yes could you imagine? He would be a top 10 ATG, no doubt.

Comment

I've got to go with Jones on this one, based mainly on the fact that he has spent the bulk of his career fighting naturally bigger guys. Bhops best wins are all over guys moving up in weight, maybe if Bhop had fought some more lightheavys then I would give him more credit.I still cant figure out what happened in Jones fight with Calzaghe though, its like the dude gave up after rnd two.

Comment

Personally I find Hopkins' career ever so slightly more impressive.

Comment

bhop for me

Comment

roy jones, and im not even a jones fan.....or am i?

Comment

Working...
                      X