Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters act like Jmm just got ko power? HE HAS MORE KO'S THEN MANNY!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do posters act like Jmm just got ko power? HE HAS MORE KO'S THEN MANNY!!

So please explain..........Ya'll act like Mannys power at higher weights can not be questioned yet accuse Jmm of roiding???and dont bring up Memo because Ariza worked under him as well and Ariza was added into Mannys camp at 135 before his great run

Marquez definitely packed a punch but he hasn't usually show one punch KO power.

That said, he landed an inch perfect punch.

Comment

cos people are ******ed....

i guess cos he never stopped barerra when pacquiao did.... that means he can't punch...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Marquez definitely packed a punch but he hasn't usually show one punch KO power.

He has a few sweet one punch KO's to be fair but yeah that Pacquaio shot was a level above and beyond. Like u say it was inch perfect and i'll add Many steamed into in chin exposed. Timing was sublime

They dont call em Dinamita for nuthin!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

pacquiao never exhibited one punch ko power until hatton.... it was more the overwhelming speed that just left guys on their asses.

but that doesn't mean he wasn't a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            He has a few sweet one punch KO's to be fair but yeah that Pacquaio shot was a level above and beyond. Like u say it was inch perfect and i'll add Many steamed into in chin exposed. Timing was sublime

They dont call em Dinamita for nuthin!
            Oh yeah, Marquez can definitely punch that's for sure.

He has 1 punch KO's but not at the top level. But like you and I both touch on, he has power and you won't ever see a punch that perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
              pacquiao never exhibited one punch ko power until hatton.... it was more the overwhelming speed that just left guys on their asses.

Lol manny has never had one punch KO power, was it just that one big punch he landed on Hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post

That's a great point.

Comment

....One punch KO power? like who? Pacquiao didn't knock Diaz, Barrera, Dela hoya, or Cotto out with one punch. He broke them down and overwhelmed them. Which is what Marquez does to an extent. Pacquiao knocked Hatton out and people are acting like he's some monstrous puncher.

anyways I posted this in anther thread

4:19 & 4:36

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    pac showed good one punch power ....he knocked out sasakul with one punch..he knocked down a ton of good/top fighters with one punch (i.e. barrera, ledwaba, etc.)...
                    not out cold.... those were TKO's....

hatton's the only high profile KO of his career....

solis and morales didn't beat the count but they were aware of their surroundings.

Comment

Working...
                    X