Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite trash talker of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one gets more controversy then Ricardo Mayorga.

Comment

Don't really like trash-talking. As much as I'm a fan of Haye, I cringe for him when he does it. Just stfu and let your skills do the talking, no need to act like a ghetto rat from the slums of the US

Comment

Mayorga with Tyson a close second. None of the others make me laugh like them

Comment

mayweathers trash talk sucks, he's friggen annoying. He says he will woop peeps but ends up snagging close decisions. When he called Oscar a *****..I was thinking he shouldn't be the one talking.

Comment

Ali's trash talk was done so well that I can't even call it trash..nas on the other hand chatted straight trash n backed it 99% of the time ;D

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Who is your favorite trash talker in the sport of all-time?

I'd have to go with James Toney since I find his **** funny...although I think Ali's may have been most effective...

Poll to come...

Of course I had to leave some names out...
              muhammad aliiiiii!! lol then B-hop

Comment

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."

This was GREAT.

Comment

Ali...

His lyrical prowess and mic skills are yet to be matched by anyone in boxing, and he made up nicknames for the fighters he faced... Gorilla, Mummy, rabbit... etc.

Most complete trash talker... He talked trash so good, that people are still defending it saying it wasn't really trash talk, to this day.

Really, putting him on the list made it unfair for the rest

Comment

Mayorga.. the **** he was saying to oscar and vargas before there fights was hilarious.

Comment

i think Ali was the best...but damn Mayorga cracks me up. He talks so much **** and then gets his ass beaten haha

Comment

Working...
                      X