Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll:What class of fighter is Luis Collazo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harding broke his jaw. Imagine Kovalev and Stevenson putting hands on him.

Comment

Very close to being a B level fighter... Getting late into his career but still very solid

Never got the hype train behind him in his younger days, so he really had to work his way up.. I remember being ringside in 2005 when he was fighting Miguel angel Gonzalez and thought he had a bright future...

If you can beat him, then your are a legit title contender

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
        Harding broke his jaw. Imagine Kovalev and Stevenson putting hands on him.
        You in the wrong tread bro??

Comment

In his prime, around 06-07, he was a good fighter.

Tough fight for all top guys, a lot felt he beat Hatton and Berto.

I felt Hatton edged their fight and had him comfortably beating Berto.

Shane beat him comfortably but he still gave him a few issues especially early.

He was a solid boxer, good skills, quite fast, solid defense, underrated power, good chin. Very solid fighter.

Today he's not so much of all of that but he's still decent, I suppose. Well well well passed it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            In his prime, around 06-07, he was a good fighter.

Tough fight for all top guys, a lot felt he beat Hatton and Berto.

I felt Hatton edged their fight and had him comfortably beating Berto.

Shane beat him comfortably but he still gave him a few issues especially early.

He was a solid boxer, good skills, quite fast, solid defense, underrated power, good chin. Very solid fighter.

Today he's not so much of all of that but he's still decent, I suppose. Well well well passed it.

Good assessment, how do u think he does vs khan,,,, I think he has a punchers chance vs khan but everyone does, but if khan keeps upright I think khan would outpoint him with the quicker hands..

Comment

Where Malignaggi is. World class solid but not with any hope of being the top dog in their division. World class in terms of makes a good contender. Just that the head of the division is too incredible to give "good" contenders much of a chance.

Comment

B Level......

He's a B Level fighter.

Comment

for his career he was a B level guy

Comment

he uses the same type of shoulder roll that broner has in a south paw stance but with more power. i'd rate him at B- or C+

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good boxer,not so great fighter..His mentality is to box not really bang..I don't know if he has the sparring partner mentality but he can be easily discourage if things are not going his way..I felt he loss to Hatton,and beat Berto(although a very close fight)if I was giving him a grade,it'd be a c+ kinda fighter..

Comment

Working...
                      X