No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rib Injury KOs Brook-Chaves Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no friends apparently.

Heavyfist has plenty of friends and their favourite topic of conversation is which boxers they'd most like to murder.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=655030

I'm extremely jealous of this social butterfly. Him, Box-Office, FlatLine and talz must have some killer parties. No pun intended.

Comment

• brook sucks, he is just awful, fought one opponent in how many fights and got a lucky score. they holding on to that title for dear life! he sucks, fragile m@ther f@cker. never gonna take a step up again.

Comment

• Brook's rib injury went waaaaaay off topic in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          More chance of this injury being legit

True that

Comment

• Originally posted by G_Child_123 View Post
            Brook's rib injury went waaaaaay off topic in this thread.
            Khantards for you. I give Box-Office a few cheeky digs and he can't take it so he pulls out all the troops including the Heavyfist alt who only ever seems to post the same rants about me. These kind of people can only operate in packs and still get destroyed

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
              Good one Dirk!

Coming from a sad sick piece of shlt, who wears a sign around his neck " I am an unemployed loser, who spends his whole life on NSB" who also uses emoticons.

So someone who uses emoticons is actually saying who says hehehehehe? Is Dirk this ******ed and clueless?

You don't need the quotes, you dumb ****. I would explain the rules for internal quotes, but who are we kidding? You'd never get it.

46,000 posts Dirk? Holeeee shlt, you are a pathetic loser, chief. It's not funny, it's actually really depressing that someone is such a loser that they spend their whole life here. A person who deserves pity.
              When one asks that kind of question, it's for the sole purpose of finding those who may relate, only mistake Reed did was not banning your ass. Seriously man, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Khantards for you. I give Box-Office a few cheeky digs and he can't take it so he pulls out all the troops including the Heavyfist alt who only ever seems to post the same rants about me. These kind of people can only operate in packs and still get destroyed
                Box-Office needs to distance himself from Heavyfist.

If they are one and the same, the irony is unreal.

Comment

• Khan fans have literally nothing to do at the moment. Is Amir Khan even a professional boxer any more?

All they have is trolling Brook threads. Box-Office has literally descended from a run of the mill poster who made boring ass polls n **** to a (albeit poor and unfunny) Kell Brook troll.

That's his whole M.O. on here now. That's how badly the events of this summer changed him as a boxing poster.

Most other Khantards are the same. Either that or they get worked up into a crazed frenzy over me or are forced to talk about Khan's charity work that no one gives a **** about.

The most idle, dormant and pointless fanbase currently in boxing.

Comment

• No reason to think It's not a legit injury at the mo, but i wouldn't be surprised it Brook vs Khan/Manny/JMM gets announced in the next couple of weeks. Chaves is a significant risk without a great deal of reward, and let's face it Khan would be a much easier fight for Brook.

Comment

• Spewing, hopefully it goes ahead in December.

Comment

Working...
                      X