No announcement yet.

Who else is prepared for the mismatches until Canelo vs GGG is made in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    BTW my last post was not addressed to you in particular.
    I know, I was trying to decipher where you were going with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I know, I was trying to decipher where you were going with your post.
      Im not even tripping about their stay busy fights : like I said I'm good my interest lie else where if GGG wants to keep fighting bums handle that homie history wont remember you and I give no ****s I move with the times Ward-Kovlev is where its at...I'm not sitting around like those Mayweather-Pacquaio fans that paid close to 100 dollars to watch two old men fight. No thank you we keep it pushing round here.

The only Good that Canelo-Golovkin serves me at the moment is laughs - I get a great satisfaction how each others fanbase react to their pitiful opposition its quite enjoyable looking at the morons fight one another ; I even join in the fun and troll hard!

Comment

Im not even tripping about their stay busy fights : like I said I'm good my interest lie else where if GGG wants to keep fighting bums handle that homie history wont remember you and I give no ****s I move with the times Ward-Kovlev is where its at...I'm not sitting around like those Mayweather-Pacquaio fans that paid close to 100 dollars to watch two old men fight. No thank you we keep it pushing round here.

The only Good that Canelo-Golovkin serves me at the moment is laughs - I get a great satisfaction how each others fanbase react to their pitiful opposition its quite enjoyable looking at the morons fight one another ; I even join in the fun and troll hard!
        these 2 are daring to be great....GGG and Canelo are just worried about $$$....they are prizefighters, it comes with the territory but like you said, they wont be remembered fighting soft touches.

I like both fighters talent and skills but their fans are a little irrational to things right under their nose

k2 and golden boy are trying to build this fight and hbo will ensure it happens by approving bull crap opponents until they do fight

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          If Canelo fights some of the top jr middleweights in the meantime I am cool with it.
          I doubt he fights Andrade, rematches Lara or fights one of the Charlos...risk/ reward ratio bro

Comment

these 2 are daring to be great....GGG and Canelo are just worried about $$$....they are prizefighters, it comes with the territory but like you said, they wont be remembered fighting soft touches.

I like both fighters talent and skills but their fans are a little irrational to things right under their nose

k2 and golden boy are trying to build this fight and hbo will ensure it happens by approving bull crap opponents until they do fight
            And deep down inside these haters know they would do the same thing if they were in a position to make millions -- not the your typical 100 dollar bet with the bookies that is so familiar with commoners.

Comment

And deep down inside these haters know they would do the same thing if they were in a position to make millions -- not the your typical 100 dollar bet with the bookies that is so familiar with commoners.
              I can dig it

Comment

I've honestly stopped really caring. They can fight mismatch after mismatch, they won't get my money though, let them sucker the casuals with that mess

Comment

Anybody who thinks the stars aligning has any effect on our lives is living in a stupid fantasy world. What utter nonsense. Logical people don't believe that crap but then you aren't a logical person.

Comment

I know it sucks for you guys, even had to ban me from your thread

no worries, I can always make my own

the stars are aligning for fans to endure at least 3 mismatches a piece for Canelo and GGG before they step in the ring

I blame them both, K2 and GB

K2..." he wants to unify the belts"...how significant is unifying if you are not fightinf anyone for the belts...he'll fight mandatories/...i.e. mismatches until the canelo fight to assure it happens

Golden Boy " Canelo is the A-side and star so he can fight anyone and wait on GGG to pad his record and get the hype to an all time high"

All the while us fans are sitting back watching less hyped or booleyhooed fighters take risks and establish themselves as the best of their division

Salute to Postol, Crawford, Kovalev, Ward, Lomachenko, Tyson Fury, Wilder, Thurman, Porter and company for keep the intelligent fans occupied with competitive match ups coming this year
                    Let's be real for a moment. GGG against pretty much any other MW is going to be perceived as mismatch.

Candelita, who bloats up to 175 plus pounds on fight night, is fighting 154 pounders who would normally weigh 164-168 pounds on fight night. She won't even pick a division, she created her own. On top of that, she picks the
                    least competitive title holder out of the division.

Comment

I know it sucks for you guys, even had to ban me from your thread

no worries, I can always make my own

the stars are aligning for fans to endure at least 3 mismatches a piece for Canelo and GGG before they step in the ring

I blame them both, K2 and GB

K2..." he wants to unify the belts"...how significant is unifying if you are not fightinf anyone for the belts...he'll fight mandatories/...i.e. mismatches until the canelo fight to assure it happens

Golden Boy " Canelo is the A-side and star so he can fight anyone and wait on GGG to pad his record and get the hype to an all time high"

All the while us fans are sitting back watching less hyped or booleyhooed fighters take risks and establish themselves as the best of their division

Salute to Postol, Crawford, Kovalev, Ward, Lomachenko, Tyson Fury, Wilder, Thurman, Porter and company for keep the intelligent fans occupied with competitive match ups coming this year
                      Fonfara vs Smith was supposed to be a mismatch....look what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X