• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Chambers has a fat belly on him
    Samuel Peter is fat
    Rahman is fat
    Arreola is a fat disgusting ****in pig slob
    Kevin Johnson is fat

... these guys are supposed to be professional boxers, they are paid to train and get in their best possible shape and fight..... and all of them are fat and lazy and put on boring decisions.. wtf is going on????!?!?

Imagine prime Holyfield vs Fatass Arreola, prime Tyson vs Kevin Johnson... Hell, Fpoyd Patterson woulda kicked all their fatasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
      Eddie Chambers has a fat belly on him
      Samuel Peter is fat
      Rahman is fat
      Arreola is a fat disgusting ****in pig slob
      Kevin Johnson is fat

... these guys are supposed to be professional boxers, they are paid to train and get in their best possible shape and fight..... and all of them are fat and lazy and put on boring decisions.. wtf is going on????!?!?

Imagine prime Holyfield vs Fatass Arreola, prime Tyson vs Kevin Johnson... Hell, Fpoyd Patterson woulda kicked all their fatasses.
      Sam Peter is an African,...

Comment

^ ive seen Peter at a foot locker and at the palms outhere in las vegas. Whobcares, where he is from, the whole division is full of ****.

Comment

Like the poster said, the klists will rein until retirement...shame, shame, shame....

Comment

do we have ANY American Heavyweights who are NOT FAT? they are all ****in SLOBS, I will be honest it is kinda embarrasing

it is just sad when Evander Holyfield is in better shape then about 98% of these Heavyweights...and he is almost 50!

Comment

We all know that toney is mma bound so i would like to say if he even step foot in the ring with wlad his ass will be grass and klist the lawnmower.... Don,t get me wrong because we know toney never truly been a heavie but, if you look at his ass you would think he was always a heavie... Just a example...

Comment

Originally posted by tx_boxing View Post
                I believe the dropoff of cruiserweight and HW boxers in USA is because any kid who has size growing up and is athletic is going to be in baseball, basketball or football, by the time you get done with that sport , they're already 18-24 so it's too late for boxing, we'll see how seth mitchell does.
                That's a weak excuse.

We had football and basketball back in the 60s 70s 80s and 90s.

Of the 150,000,000 men in the USA there are at least 10,000,000 big young men. Only a tiny fraction of those 10 million are in the NFL and NBA.

The real reasons:

1. The high-sodium fast food in the USA is ruining athletes bodies and reducing their stamina. Years ago men had nutritious meals prepared by their mothers and wives.

2. Most people are unwilling to do what they need to stay as fit as the great boxers of the past. I've read Muhammed Ali worked exceptionally hard and he kept himself in top shape 12 months of the year, like the Klitschkos do.

3. East Europeans especially the Klitschkos are strong, intelligent fighters who are more suited to the pros than amateurs.

Comment

The Americans are fat, and the british fighters who aren't fat aren't good. David Hype-job Haye was exposed so badly that I don't even see anyone on this forum have him in their avatar or sig anymore.

And Haye didn't even get exposed in any of his recent fights, well exposed as in KTFO. He got exposed by how much he clearly ducks the fat slobs of the division and the guys he constantly called out The Klitschkos.

Comment

The real reason you don't see any decent American heavyweights is that every big athletic guy is currently more interested in playing soccer, cricket, kabadi and lawn croquet. Take out those sports and watch the flood of American dominance resume once more!!

Comment

You said it, all these reasons are why , but remember the athletes back then were not making the sick $$$ they are now in NFL, Most heavyweights from usa are starting football at an early age, not boxing, it used to be on CBS Saturday afternoons, now you have to have cable tv to see fights, you are right on with all your statements , I also agree with all of you who are sick of all the fat ass heavyweights, it is embarrassing

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                      That's a weak excuse.

We had football and basketball back in the 60s 70s 80s and 90s.

Of the 150,000,000 men in the USA there are at least 10,000,000 big young men. Only a tiny fraction of those 10 million are in the NFL and NBA.

The real reasons:

1. The high-sodium fast food in the USA is ruining athletes bodies and reducing their stamina. Years ago men had nutritious meals prepared by their mothers and wives.

2. Most people are unwilling to do what they need to stay as fit as the great boxers of the past. I've read Muhammed Ali worked exceptionally hard and he kept himself in top shape 12 months of the year, like the Klitschkos do.

3. East Europeans especially the Klitschkos are strong, intelligent fighters who are more suited to the pros than amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X