Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's clear that since Pacquiao got KO'd Jim Lampley hasn't been the same.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
    well if thats true and he really is bias then howcome Jim Lampley was choking up and almost crying after the Marquez fight? he was ready to start sobbing when he said "after tonight... theyll recognize juan MANUEL MARQUEZ"
    LMAO. He was sad that Pacquiao got KO'd. He had to say that about JMM, otherwise his Pacquiao fan club cards would be on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
      well if thats true and he really is bias then howcome Jim Lampley was choking up and almost crying after the Marquez fight? he was ready to start sobbing when he said "after tonight... theyll recognize juan MANUEL MARQUEZ"
      Dude is an emotional guy, but he bashed Marquez on the fight game about aligning himself with Memo.

Lampley was Pacquiaos biggest cheerleader, Merchant was probably the most legit Pac fan and fair fan, but he didn't cheerlead like BANG BANG BANG BANG lampley.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        LMAO. He was sad that Pacquiao got KO'd. He had to say that about JMM, otherwise his Pacquiao fan club cards would be on the table.
        Exactly, dude always cries when he brings up Roach and Pacquiao's relationship. I remember him about to cry when he was talking about Pacman being the welfare system in the Philippines.

Also Lampley was making fun of Floyd for asking for drug testing, than all of a sudden when Pacman got KO his opinion changed and he wants strict testing lol, George Foreman is another Pac fan, he said that Floyd should just fight Pac with no tests just basic blood test for diseases, than when Pac got KO he said man comeback manny that fight was very very strange, you can tell Foreman was probably thinking the same thing about the steroids.

Comment

might be that emmanuel steward died, larry merchant retired and HBO is loosing a lot of ground to showtime but im sure that manny's demise took something out of him as well...cotto on the slide also he loves him as well....truth is i feel him on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Exactly, dude always cries when he brings up Roach and Pacquiao's relationship. I remember him about to cry when he was talking about Pacman being the welfare system in the Philippines.

Also Lampley was making fun of Floyd for asking for drug testing, than all of a sudden when Pacman got KO his opinion changed and he wants strict testing lol, George Foreman is another Pac fan, he said that Floyd should just fight Pac with no tests just basic blood test for diseases, than when Pac got KO he said man comeback manny that fight was very very strange, you can tell Foreman was probably thinking the same thing about the steroids.
            When did Foreman say this? You got a link?

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, that night I had the most awkward drive back to the house with my bro and I was a little sad myself for a good week.

I've learned to let it go and accept the fact that this era of boxing is slowly fading.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                When did Foreman say this? You got a link?
                It was on the Nonito vs. Arce card in Houston, Foreman was saying comeback and than said something about the fight being strange or something of that sort.

I don't remember word for word, but he only talked for a few and bounced.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  I'm not gonna lie, that night I had the most awkward drive back to the house with my bro and I was a little sad myself for a good week.

I've learned to let it go and accept the fact that this era of boxing is slowly fading.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  who you were rooting for that night?

Comment

He was bashing Marquez when he was walking into the ring on the 4th fight against Pacquiao. Merchant was being a jerk and trying hard to insinuate that Marquez was using Peds, along with Larry Merchant . Merchant I can't stand for those statements and Lampley was throwing it out there as well. I remember Lampley even putting excuses on the table for Pacquiao throughout the fight. Shameful ! and yes he was sad and getting all choked up Jmm knocked out Pacquiao

Comment

boxing is dying, now thats theres no face of boxing, Im beginning to watch UFC now, how sad is that? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X