No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    if you want the fight to happen why would you even ask this?

easy fight, easy money. pac is amateurish, fought nothing but bums.

you're just proving my point.

please let me know if anybody answers this question.

Comment

Of course it's all BS. If team Pac really had a problem w/ USADA this wouldn't be the first time we've heard this. Not to mention USADA is basically an extension of WADA. The only difference in the testing for Floyd vs Shane is the time frame from where they start, and that makes sense for the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
        please let me know if anybody answers this question.
        ill answer it..he thinks he's juicing and mannys refusal to take the damn test and making 1000000000 excuse not to take it is making it even worse...its a damn drug test whats the issue..he's came up with lots of excuses and even filed a lawsuit in order to not take the damn test

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
          Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Top Rank and Team Pacquiao have been getting bodied lately. I can't wait to see how they respond.
          Arum is digging a grave for himself and all his bull**** , the public are seeing through him like a screen door , Bob will be praying to god that Ortiz beats Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            ill answer it..he thinks he's juicing and mannys refusal to take the damn test and making 1000000000 excuse not to take it is making it even worse...its a damn drug test whats the issue..he's came up with lots of excuses and even filed a lawsuit in order to not take the damn test
            that still doesn't explain why you need extra tests to a one dimensional fighter who fought nothing but bums.

for 40 fights the guy didn't even think of ost until the amateurish boxer came along.

Comment

if you want the fight to happen why would you even ask this?

easy fight, easy money. pac is amateurish, fought nothing but bums.

you're just proving my point.

So Mayweather didn't want the fight because he asked for random blood tests leading up to the fight? And before he asked for full random, he offered 14 day cut off which was rejected by Team Pacquiao, and Bob Arum lied about it being offered, then cornered by the mediator. Then AFTER it was taken off the table, they finally agreed to a past request, that was not even there to be agreed to.

If Pacquiao wanted the fight to happen, why did he ask for a penalty of $10 million for ever pound over 147? What would be wrong with Floyd not agreeing to that? Wouldn't he look like he was planning on coming in over 147 and just pay the standard commission fee for being overweight? Instead, he agreed to that and left no questions as to how confident he is that he will make weight. Can't say the same for Pacquiao, Mr. Scared of needles, superstitious, drawing blood weakens me, the USADA will be biased because i'm facing an American fighter. Lol.

Comment

that still doesn't explain why you need extra tests to a one dimensional fighter who fought nothing but bums.

for 40 fights the guy didn't even think of ost until the amateurish boxer came along.

Grow up kid its obvious its all too out of the school yard for you , if Manny is so great why does he need to CW inside his own division no one in history does that , you see it goes round and around , fact is and bottom line its only a simple test to make for a fair fight , and you lot dont want it , lol your double standards are so immature .

Comment

here's my unbiased approach:

i think pac/arum should just give in to whatever mayweather wants to make this fight happen. pac/arum needs to give up the $10 million/lb penalty. anything that would make this fight happen.

Comment

here's my unbiased approach:

i think pac/arum should just give in to whatever mayweather wants to make this fight happen. pac/arum needs to give up the $10 million/lb penalty. anything that would make this fight happen.

floyd agreed to the 10mil per lb over why would they give that up?

Comment

"Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe

WOW

Comment

Working...
                      X