No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to Floyd: If I’m easy to hit then step on the plate and fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You have to be the stupidest poster on this site. :AOR: I feel bad for you...sad
    It's been pretty hard being a floyd fan this pass few months. Dunn has no choice but to stood to that level and act like that otherwise nobody would pay him any attention. Dunn has to resort to take it or leave it type comments lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      You do know after that and before he signed to fight Cotto in his next fight Mayweather called Pacquiao out and that's when Arum made excuses about cuts not being healed in time, outdoor stadiums, needing to find financial backers etc?
      I know that. You are not a doctor, outdoor stadiums are not imaginary and finding extra financial backers is not a bad idea. Wasn't just recently some muhammad dude said they would be willing to put money up for the fight? either way, you can't deny what floyd said in the video, "yes manny you are next, I never said that" HAHAHAHAHA Isn't that what floyd clearly stated?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I feel bad too-if Manny had signed an offer we'd have seen the fight already. Instead, we get sh-t posts from his sh-t fans like you and bigjavi973.
        His phone lines are always open. Dont see Floyd calling or begging for it.

Just reasons why it CANT happen!

Comment

easy fight, easy money. he calls himself MONEY and his crap company THE MONEY TEAM. yet he avoided the biggest money fight of all time.

therefore he's the biggest duck in the sport's history. it's not rocket science.

Comment

Heres a video on floyd comments on choosing the guerrero fight:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                It's been pretty hard being a floyd fan this pass few months. Dunn has no choice but to stood to that level and act like that otherwise nobody would pay him any attention. Dunn has to resort to take it or leave it type comments lol.
                Poor guy. imagine living to be an attention whore on a boxing website...poor fella!

Comment

I agree...shut the **** up and fight

Comment

Comment

Floyd beats Pac easy, after what I seen in the Algieri fight, I told everyone it will look like the Mosley Pac fight and Algieri even got dropped similar to Mosley with the turn and left straight from an awkward angle.

Algieri didnt follow the gameplan, he didnt commit to his right hands, he was too scared.

Floyd will land the straight right hand at will and the loop right hand to the side of pacs head.

Pacman has no shot, his only chance was a few years ago when he still had those super fast awkward feet, now he is more flat footed and doesnt know how to cut the ring off, he will just follow the right hands of floyd.

Why Floyd is making this difficult is beyond me, its obvious this is all on Floyd, he is the only one who can make this happen, and giving offers over the phone and signing a contract and showing it on contract is not legit, anyone can show a contract with theri signature lol.

I can make a video of me with a contract and my signature and say I signed my part of the contract, but the thing is thats all smoke and mirrors for gullible people, you need to NEGOTIATE, Floyd knows his fans will believe everything like when he showed that on Floyd hype his contract and was showing his uniform he was going to wear LOL.

I could easily pick a suit in my closet and say see I even bought this suit for my presser when I was going to fight Carl Froch! lol some people here are stupid as hell.

Bob Arum and Floyd Mayweather are the problems, one is scared to lose and doesn't have confidence in his skills even though I and almost everyone else believe he can beat Pac easy, the other didn't want to take the chance in Pacman losing back in 2009 because Pac was his cash cow and at an all time high in terms of demand, Arum was trying to build the fight like how he did Hearns vs. LEonard and Hagler Leonard but after Bradley won and JMM ko Pac the fight was only a lifeline, but now the demand is back and its now or never.

People actually are hyped up again thinking Pacman is a beast again, LOL. Pacman is not back he has aged far worse than Floyd, Floyd got hit by maidana because he has hard time with a guy who is willing to smother and pressure him, and Pac is not a smother guy he is a spurt and ambush fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X