Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Fighting Words” – Does One Round Require a Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    dude your THE LEAST INDICATED PERSON TO SAY that your DELUSIONAL MAYWEATHER posts are legendary and iNFAMOUS!The stuff of legend trust me.
    You're still a jack ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Thank you for posting the video!! Martinez got up right away, walked straight to the ref, and kept on banging with Chavez who couldnt finish him even in his "weakened state". Another 20 sec Chavez would have KO him? He had over a minute to do it and couldnt. Martinez never ran, never got on his bike as some would say, he stayed in there and showed his heart. Chavez, the much bigger guy, just doesnt have the skill to hang with him. NO REMATCH until Chavez beats legit comp first.
      damn so martinez isnt legit competetion???? thats what you said!but macklin and all the other euro bums sergio fights are?? wow,just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        You're still a jack ass.
        and your an idiot and a very dishonest poster.

Comment

damn so martinez isnt legit competetion???? thats what you said!but macklin and all the other euro bums sergio fights are?? wow,just wow.
          Dang can you read?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I don't understand your logic. He survives almost a full minute with 2 injuries, yet the fight deserves an immediate rematch? You guys are trying so hard that it's ridiculous.
            more like you are, as IF martinez has ANYTHING or ANYWHERE to go BUT a rematch ,its not like martinez is going to fight the top guys in the division he never does.Geale Golovkin and Pirog have been hounding sergio,any of those dudes takes him out he knows better he should stick to chavez jr

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Dang can you read?
              can you write?

Comment

• I'm not opposed to a rematch, just not an immediate one. HBO/WBC basically conspired against Martinez and put Chavez in a position to capture the title. I want Jr. to earn the rematch, beat Geale or Golovkin first.

He's not even supposed to stay @160, remember? The dude can't even make MW as is, his team didn't even want extra drug testing. Chavez really needs to move up before he damages his body and his career.

The fact is, Martinez is not bound by any rematch clause, he doesn't HAVE to give a rematch.

@boxingfan76, you've been at this since last night, relax lol
                Last edited by kiaba360; 09-17-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Martinez showed tremendous heart surviving, but he suffered a broken hand and ligament damage to the knee, and was damn near stopped in the.12th-AFTER dominating for 11 rounds...and this fight doesn't deserve a rematch? Please.
                  Words of Gold and COMMON SENSE there.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'm not opposed to a rematch, just not an immediate one. HBO/WBC basically conspired against Martinez and put Chavez in a position to capture the title. I want Jr. to earn the rematch, beat Geale or Golovkin first.

He's not even supposed to stay @160, remember? The dude can't even make MW as is, his team didn't even want extra drug testing. Chavez really needs to move up before he damages his body and his career.

The fact is, Martinez is not bound by any rematch clause, he doesn't HAVE to give a rematch.

@boxingfan76, you've been at this since last night, relax lol
                    I agree chavez NEEDS to get better he should fight more but its a little unfair to hold him to a standard not even martinez lives up to,those guys mentioned are very very dangerous Ive always been dissapointed that,Pirog never got his due and hes potentially better than any of these guys,keeping down talent like that is almost criminal

Comment

can you write?
                      Pretty good actually. But i can see you cant read cause if you read what i wrote than you will see you made no sense at all with your response. But your a fanboy trolling for arguments.

Comment

Working...
                      X