Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is such a goddamn douche.

Comment

Yall haters wake up on Floyds d**k eat some breakfast first

Comment

I was picking Guerrero with almost dead certainty, but with Marquez coming out yesterday saying he doesnt want another Pacman fight and with Roger saying people would like to see Floyd vs Marquez 2 now he KO'd Pacman and with Floyd usually always managing to spring a surprise on everyone with his opponent, I have a sneaky feeling JMM could be the guy?

He fits the mexican mould for the 4th May and brings a ton of press that Guerrero could never bring after he made Manny sleep and would likely help get much much higher PPV numbers then Guerrero would.

I could be pissing in the wind, but it's a thought that I didn't really consider last week, but now it seems more realistic in my mind at least. Anyone else feeling it?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I was picking Guerrero with almost dead certainty, but with Marquez coming out yesterday saying he doesnt want another Pacman fight and with Roger saying people would like to see Floyd vs Marquez 2 now he KO'd Pacman and with Floyd usually always managing to spring a surprise on everyone with his opponent, I have a sneaky feeling JMM could be the guy?

He fits the mexican mould for the 4th May and brings a ton of press that Guerrero could never bring after he made Manny sleep and would likely help get much much higher PPV numbers then Guerrero would.

I could be pissing in the wind, but it's a thought that I didn't really consider last week, but now it seems more realistic in my mind at least. Anyone else feeling it?
          My thoughts exactly
          Plus Marquez saying he will fight on but there is no point in a 5th fight with Pacquiao
          Only way someone would turn that money is to fight Mayweather for similar money
          They will hype as the man that put Pacquiao to sleep about to take out Mayweather too

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

It depends if Marquez is with Top Rank or not.

I thought he was signed with Top Rank but someone said last week he's not signed with Top Ranked and is signed with Zanfer.

If he's not with TR then it's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Major World Titles:
              WBC Flyweight Champion (112 lbs)
              IBF Super Bantamweight Champion (122 lbs)
              WBC Super Featherweight Champion (130 lbs)
              WBC Lightweight Champion (135 lbs)
              WBO Welterweight Champion (147 lbs)
              WBC Light Middleweight Champion (154 lbs)
              Minor World Titles:
              IBO Light Welterweight Champion (140 lbs)
              The Ring/Lineal Championship Titles:
              Lineal Flyweight Champion (112 lbs)
              The Ring Featherweight Champion (126 lbs)
              The Ring Super Featherweight Champion (130 lbs)
              The Ring Light Welterweight Champion (140 lbs)
              Regional/International Titles:
              OPBF Flyweight Champion (112 lbs)
              WBC International Super Bantamweight Champion (122 lbs)
              WBC International Super Featherweight Champion (130 lbs)
              Special Titles:
              WBC Emeritus Super Featherweight Champion (130 lbs)
              WBC Diamond Welterweight Champion (147 lbs)
              WBO Welterweight Super Champion (147 lbs)

Kills your theory!!!!!
              You forgot fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                It depends if Marquez is with Top Rank or not.

I thought he was signed with Top Rank but someone said last week he's not signed with Top Ranked and is signed with Zanfer.

If he's not with TR then it's a possibility.
                Thats the kicker isn't it, if TR have an option on him.

Who would you rather see fight Floyd Dan, JMM or Guerrero if it was just between those 2?

Comment

I care. I am 90% sure it will be Guerrero but there is still that 10% chsnce it will be someone else and I'd like to know for sure. Also with the announcement of Floyd's fight there might be the name of Canelo's opponent and if they are fighting on the same day and on the same show.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    You suggest i find a girl friend? Im sorry bro...im taken! Married in fact.

She's smoking hot bro

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      Yall haters wake up on Floyds d**k eat some breakfast first

Comment

Working...
                      X