No announcement yet.

Is Floyd gonna fight in september still? Its already july

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    how many great fighters retire on a win and never comeback?

they usually retire after a lost
    Calzaghe and lennox and holyfield (technically) are the only ones I can think of recently

Barrera I think had a club level win in China as his last fight... But other than that, it usually doesn't end well ie tyson, Oscar, vargas, tito, leonard, pernell

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      My feeling is that floyd will retire for at least a year, but the money and more importantly the spotlight, will bring floyd back by 2017...

I don't think he will be like lennox and walk away for good,,, he will be like Ray leonard and comeback.. Spotlight is very addicting
      Maybe.

I just think that Floyd has been eyeing retirement for a long time. He doesn't enjoy boxing at all.

But if he gets offered a lot of money then he might.

Comment

this is getting on hilarious levels, month in advance fight? Whats he gonna do fight him with a weeks notice? lol

Comment

Yeah seriously what's going on?

Comment

According to reddit, MGM rolling out marketing emails for it already

Comment

6 page only. Floyd's stock has clearly gone down since losing to an injured version of Pac and now nobody cares about him. He has faded into obscurity and won't come out of it until Pacquiao gives him the rematch.

Comment

doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  6 page only. Floyd's stock has clearly gone down since losing to an injured version of Pac and now nobody cares about him. He has faded into obscurity and won't come out of it until Pacquiao gives him the rematch.
                  Another dumb post from the king of ignorance. Get used to the idea, Floyd won and is boxings #1 p4p and the games top money earner. You can spew your ignorance day and night but these will still be the facts

Comment

Floyd pulls this **** purposely. He starts training, announces late, not allowing his opponent as much time to prepare. He does anything and everything to have every advantage.

Why are people surprised!!! This is what Floyd does. Just take this last fight and retire for the love of God, so the rest of boxing can move on and be better

Comment

Working...
                    X