No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Dude, Angel Hernandez was dealing STERIODS that beat OST's for gawd sake! Marquez made it clear in the past that he himself had suspicions of Manny juicing, especially after Manny refused blood testing, and then Marquez brought in a former admitted steriod dealer into his camp and all of a sudden became stronger approaching 40! GTFOH with that. Did Marquez deserve the win? Yes. It's Pacquiao's camp that refused the testing afterall, but to say you know that Marquez was clean for sure last night is a joke. Manny had been clipped many times by the very same punches. we don't know who's juicing or not, Ever heard of hiding in plain sight?
    You are clearly talking bollocks. Marquez has never hit Pacquiao with a shot like that before. All this crap about Marquez must be on steroids because he was stronger.... He was looking the worst he has in all three previous fights. Why? Because he had trained for the KO. He knew outboxing pacquiao would not work, and they specifically trained on that shot. It was the dynamics of the punch that did the damage, not any PED use. if Marquez had connected like that in any of their previous three fights it would have had the same effect, PED's or no PED's.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Great post!
      Pac should never given up BOOZIN, Gamblin, and "**** Fighting".....

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Maybe you are someone who needs the facts shoved down your throat, but certain things are just obvious.. Pacquaio was hit harder around his gloves during the Cotto and didn't go down, yet the first time Marquez caught him with a punch outside of Manny's gloves he went down. I've seen manny hit like that numerous times, by heavier guys, he's never went down like that. Manny wasn't Manny last night when it came to absorbing punches, all that "well-timed" crap is BS.. Manny has never been KO'ed in that fashion.. weather it's from him no longer being on the juice or Marquez being on the juice is the real question
        Why do Pac fans keep insisting Pac has been hit with numerous shots like that before and soaked them up? Hence JMM must be on PED's? You're all kidding yourselves. Pac has not been hit like that before.
        Has Pac been hit with a big right hand before? Yes. Has Pac been hit with a heavy right hand from Marquez before? Yes. Has Pac ever been hit bouncing forwards on to a right hand that has been thrown with full bodyweight behind it, that he didn't see coming, that connected perfectly on the button? No. Hell no. Pac has not been hit like that before. All it proves is that Marquez knew the shot to take him out and when the moment came he took it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Nah bruh..... after a KO like that. Marquez confidence is sky high and Pacquiao's is way down. Once Pacquiao got KO'd like that then the fights between them will never be even again because Marquez has his number OFFICIALLY.
          IMO, Pac looked as good last night against JMM as I've ever seen him against the mexican legend. Not only was Pac carrying the fight, he was outboxing JMM. The only thing that happen is that Pac got caught being reckless, twice. This isn't Pac's first KO loss. This isn't the first time he's been knocked unconscious. He knows how to rebound from what happen. The big question is will he?

Comment

• Paq is good not great

Paq went out in the worst possible way by KO knocked cold and sleeping for 1000 count. GREAT

Comment

• Alot of Pac stans in here are butthurt get over it the best man won JMM.
              The judges could not steal his victory they even made a belt for Pac, the figther of the decade belt lol i laugh when they gave that belt to JMM

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Pac should never given up BOOZIN, Gamblin, and "**** Fighting".....
                Na, Pac should have never been cast the greatest thing since sliced bread because it was something his skillset was never gonna allow him to live up. Ironically, this is something most true, hardcore fans have been saying since all the Pacmania nonsense began. Guess that's the difference between those of us who have been following Pac since 98 opposed to those who have been following him since 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  Why do Pac fans keep insisting Pac has been hit with numerous shots like that before and soaked them up? Hence JMM must be on PED's? You're all kidding yourselves. Pac has not been hit like that before.
                  Has Pac been hit with a big right hand before? Yes. Has Pac been hit with a heavy right hand from Marquez before? Yes. Has Pac ever been hit bouncing forwards on to a right hand that has been thrown with full bodyweight behind it, that he didn't see coming, that connected perfectly on the button? No. Hell no. Pac has not been hit like that before. All it proves is that Marquez knew the shot to take him out and when the moment came he took it.
                  They are butthurt little b*tches. That is why. I like Manny.
                  If it would have been the other way around, no questions
                  asked. Marquez has shown this type of power before.
                  If you question it YouTube Juan Manuel Marquez the Reprisal.

NO PEDS. Brains over brawn. In this case both. How did Manny
                  stand a chance?

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  IMO, Pac looked as good last night against JMM as I've ever seen him against the mexican legend. Not only was Pac carrying the fight, he was outboxing JMM. The only thing that happen is that Pac got caught being reckless, twice. This isn't Pac's first KO loss. This isn't the first time he's been knocked unconscious. He knows how to rebound from what happen. The big question is will he?
                  I hope so. I believe he was winning the fight. In all honesty,
                  I was scared ****less by how the fight was turning out,
                  with Marquez faces bleeding and completely swollen.
                  Im glad Marquez training came in and landed that
                  PERFECT punch.

Regardless the fight was competitive,
                  simply Manny was getting the better of Marquez.
                  Last night was one of my happiest. Viva Mexico.

Anyways, I hope Manny bounces back and destroys
                  Bradley. I like Manny and still think he is good for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JokerOfAces View Post
                    They are butthurt little b*tches. That is why. I like Manny.
                    If it would have been the other way around, no questions
                    asked. Marquez has shown this type of power before.
                    If you question it YouTube Juan Manuel Marquez the Reprisal.

NO PEDS. Brains over brawn. In this case both. How did Manny
                    stand a chance?

I hope so. I believe he was winning the fight. In all honesty,
                    I was scared ****less by how the fight was turning out,
                    with Marquez faces bleeding and completely swollen.
                    Im glad Marquez training came in and landed that
                    PERFECT punch.

Regardless the fight was competitive,
                    simply Manny was getting the better of Marquez.
                    Last night was one of my happiest. Viva Mexico.

Anyways, I hope Manny bounces back and destroys
                    Bradley. I like Manny and still think he is good for boxing.
                    I think Arum is gonna match JMM with Bradley and Pac with Rios, which I think is a mistake. He'll want to cancel out either JMM or Bradley. No way he wants Pac to have to fight both again. I know Arum wants the Rios for Pac. But I think he needs to rethink that. Not that I don't think Pac wouldn't destroy Rios. But after suffering a KO loss like last night, I don't think a puncher like Rios is what's best for Pac in his next fight. I'd honestly like to see Pac fight a tune-up type opponent then fight the JMM-Braldey winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      I think Arum is gonna match JMM with Bradley and Pac with Rios, which I think is a mistake. He'll want to cancel out either JMM or Bradley. No way he wants Pac to have to fight both again. I know Arum wants the Rios for Pac. But I think he needs to rethink that. Not that I don't think Pac wouldn't destroy Rios. But after suffering a KO loss like last night, I don't think a puncher like Rios is what's best for Pac in his next fight. I'd honestly like to see Pac fight a tune-up type opponent then fight the JMM-Braldey winner.
                      As much as I would love Rios vs Pacquiao to happen
                      You could be right. A tune up to gain confidence would do
                      Him great. However if he comes straight back and whoops
                      The living hell out of Brandon , can you imagine what that would
                      Do to his confidence? It would be great.

Marquez vs Bradley would definitely cancel each other out IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X