Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He's not amazing like a Floyd or Pac or Donaire but the guy is good. I think Sergio beats him comfortably but just because he doesnt beat the elite guys doesnt mean he sucks or to use BS' favorite word "overrated".

He is being held to a ridiculous standerd tho, one usually reserved for the best P4P fighters
    I think he's overrated or overhyped at the moment, solely because he's yet to beat top fighters. It could turn out not to hype, time will tell.

I don't think he's a hype job, per say. You know what I mean?

He's definitely not poor. He has potential, for sure. I just don't think he has as much as some think.

Power and chin wise, I think his potential is great.

Skill wise? I'm not as excited as others.

Comment

He is good and i'm a big fan,but he is nothing special,i don't see anything he does in the ring to suggest he could beat Martinez,he would be competitive,but no way does he win

Comment

He's an exciting fighter, and engaging fighter, and a hittable fighter. If you can't take criticism of a fighter you like, go find another hobby.

Comment

He really needs to step it up though,Rosado is mediocre and got knocked out by average Angulo,hardly an incredible win,but it is hard not to like the guy

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I think he's overrated or overhyped at the moment, solely because he's yet to beat top fighters. It could turn out not to hype, time will tell.

I don't think he's a hype job, per say. You know what I mean?

He's definitely not poor. He has potential, for sure. I just don't think he has as much as some think.

Power and chin wise, I think his potential is great.

Skill wise? I'm not as excited as others.
            He's overrated by trolls and casuals. This usually happens with guys who are ducked real bad that nobody wants to fight. Same things happened with Marg and Williams, people thought they were unbeatable

Real fans know where he stand in boxing

Comment

Been saying it since the hype started, the guy isn't that great.

People always hype up big punchers, while I still think the guy's good and is a big threat due to that, he does have a lot of flaws. Martinez would school him, but the thing is, he'd still have a punchers chance which is why I think he'll make a lot of exciting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                He really needs to step it up though,Rosado is mediocre and got knocked out by average Angulo,hardly an incredible win,but it is hard not to like the guy
                Actually if you paid attention to Rosado recently and knowing he's been working with Bernard Hopkins you'd know he would put up a good effort. He's much better than he was when he fought Angulo (when he was a part time fighter). This was what I said prior to the fight:
                Originally Posted by ИATAS View Post
                Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah

Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Actually if you paid attention to Rosado recently and knowing he's been working with Bernard Hopkins you'd know he would put up a good effort. He's much better than he was when he fought Angulo (when he was a part time fighter). This was what I said prior to the fight:
                  Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah

Spot on.
                  Its obvious 95% of people didnt see that fight and just go by Boxrec. Not only is Rosado a different fighter but how that fight ended was very controversial in itself

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Spot on.
                    Rosado is better than he was,but its hardly a great win,where did i say GGG is overrated? Martinez would beat him,he is simply the better fighter

Comment

That knockout is history, this Rosado kid is a decent fighter! When someone mentions that Sergio was KOd by Paul its swept under the ring!

All of these guys need to step it up!! So GGG vs Sergio is the obvious choice right? Their both some alphabet title holders so throw them in there!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X