Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word or rumors on Danny Garcia's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprised GB doesn't match him with Broner
    any chance of Broner becoming a star was wiped out by Maidana
    he can be salvaged as a fighter if he drops in weight though
    if Garcia isn't going for Floyd, give him mini me
    winner can face Lucas for the title afterward
    no need protecting Broner now, he needs to do something big, quick

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I thought Khabib was with Top Rank?
      He has a fight coming up on the manny pacquiao undercard vs jessie vargas

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        I totally agree with you danny should stay 140 and defend what he earned i dont feel garcia needs mayweather like he said he can create his own legacy without fighting floyd,broner should go to 140 but i dont know if he will,and as for matthysse what title has he got? didnt garcia take a belt.

Comment

Khan and Paulie would both be good "test the waters" type of opponents at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            Most likely Pauly to give him a soft touch,GB can't afford for 2 of there young stars to lose there O back to back ... They throw maidana to thurman
            Seriousment. Danny Garcia was completely forced to fight Lucas. He's not fighting freaking Maidana or Thurman.

Garcia fights very infrequently and the only tough fights hes had were the ones forced on him. Its going to be Paulie or Zab again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              I pretty much agree with this. Broner is no longer on his way up/being built as a star. He is on the big stage now and has something big to prove in a hurry and he could do that by getting back in with a big name rather than go back to fighting lower class guys. The fans wouldn't stand for that now.

Comment

His confidence is shattered though. When a dude thinks he's invincible like Broner did, and then gets utterly humiliated in front of the entire boxing public like that -- it ain't good, man. And top of that, he was just flat out exposed. He's not **** at welter. The Paulie fight gave everyone a preview of that.

Now you stick him right back with a killer...and he probably gets killed. Career over forever. They're in a sticky situation with him.

****'s funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                  Seriousment. Danny Garcia was completely forced to fight Lucas. He's not fighting freaking Maidana or Thurman.

Garcia fights very infrequently and the only tough fights hes had were the ones forced on him. Its going to be Paulie or Zab again.
                  Seriousement?

Danny should give Lucas the rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    His confidence is shattered though. When a dude thinks he's invincible like Broner did, and then gets utterly humiliated in front of the entire boxing public like that -- it ain't good, man. And top of that, he was just flat out exposed. He's not **** at welter. The Paulie fight gave everyone a preview of that.

Now you stick him right back with a killer...and he probably gets killed. Career over forever. They're in a sticky situation with him.

****'s funny as hell.
                    I agree, he is in a pretty much 'do or die' situation at this point. His next fight or two will determine his careers future in a major way, he needs to impress badly on the big stage not step down in class and start beating no hopers up. All that being said and agreed on I think Garcia more than likely beats him up, but doesn't do it as thoroughly as Maidana, if they ever fight that is...But yeah they need to be careful with AB now, another loss with no humbleness at all would bury his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                      I agree, he is in a pretty much 'do or die' situation at this point. His next fight or two will determine his careers future in a major way, he needs to impress badly on the big stage not step down in class and start beating no hopers up. All that being said and agreed on I think Garcia more than likely beats him up, but doesn't do it as thoroughly as Maidana, if they ever fight that is...But yeah they need to be careful with AB now, another loss with no humbleness at all would bury his career.
                      i think broner beats up garcia possibly by KO....garcia might have some problems with broner short and sharp punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X