Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd speaking the truth. A black person so ni bias here.

Comment

• Damn this thread is AMAZING. That salt is delicious.

Floyd keepin it real, NSB shook.

Comment

• One day an independent commission of boxing judges will be formed to review boxing fights that have ended with controversial decisions. Boxing is a very tough and dangerous sport, and to have a boxer robbed from his winning is unacceptable, it is damaging for the sport and should not be allowed in the 21st century! Not just Kovalev was robbed, right before him another boxer also was robbed, ..... and many many others too. It is sick and these practices must be stopped.

Comment

• Chocolatito's last fight was just as controversial if you ask me. I had Cuadras edging it. But hey, everyone has their opinions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Why do people on this site think that if you have a favourite boxer, you're have to agree with everything he says and does???

It makes no sense whatsoever.
            Exactly. Funny thing is some of these clowns now see Floyd as a voice of reason.

Comment

• Mayweather gave a very valid rationale why Hunter is not a good trainer!

Comment

• I just laugh at this... Fl0mos in denial like when he said Haymon was overpaying fighters. Truth hurts.

Any way, I don't give too much importance to what Floyd says... Floyd is self serving, as usual. He doesn't want competition. He wants to be the only black star in the sport. He says this because it's convenient for him, nothing else.

Is he serious or not? does he really mean it this time? I don't know... how many times does he say provocative stuff that makes him look good and makes someone else look bad? he always says something that indirectly benefits him... even when he said fighters were getting overpaid, it was also self serving because he's a promoter now.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                  Chocolatito's last fight was just as controversial if you ask me. I had Cuadras edging it. But hey, everyone has their opinions!
                  That was a clear win for Gonzalez. He was outlanding Cuadras and landed most of the better punches too. It just wasn't domination.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-12-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Mayweather is some double faced bum...

Comment

• well hes right about virgin hunter not being a good trainer and hes right about kovalev winning the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X