No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Official Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
    this to me was better than that trailer.... to see this kinda ring movement, now thats nice

AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASEEE TELL THEM TO FIX THAT WACKKKK COMMENTARYYYYYY!!! COME ON FIGHT NIGHT, IF YALL CAN HAVE SUM REAL COMMENTATORS THIS WILL DEFINATELY SMASH ANY OTHER BOXING GAME NO QUESTIONS ASKED.........!! IF YOU CANT AFFORD LAMPLEY STEWART MERCHANT...... THEN GO FOR SOMEONE THAT WONT ASK FOR AS MUCH BUT THAT WE'D BE ENJOYABLE JUS CUZ IT FEELS REALISTIC.. LIKE MAX KELLERMAN...... HE A BIG CHATTER BOX, IM SURE HE WOULD TALK TO MUCH FOR THE GAME WE WOULDNT HEAR THE SAME THING TWICE AFTER PLAYING FOR ABOUT 6MONTHS STRAIGHT LOL

STEP IT UP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORK ON THAT

that wasnt the gameplay... that was winky wright with sensors hooked up all over him, and the computer character was hooked into what winky was doing... thats not showing how the gameplay will be

ALTHOUGH I HOPE IT IS!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      that wasnt the gameplay... that was winky wright with sensors hooked up all over him, and the computer character was hooked into what winky was doing... thats not showing how the gameplay will be

ALTHOUGH I HOPE IT IS!
      Regardless that looked pretty impressive...I would think the actually game play will be similar to that...either way I can't wait...

Comment

Im so going to cop this game.... looks way better than FNR3

Comment

This game comes out summer 2009 between May and June. I was a little disappointed by this trailer because Peter Moore kept saying we will see something we never saw before?!? Prizefighter trailer starts off similiar to this. We didn't even get any gameplay footage. It's understandable being that we still have 6 months to go,but stop hype a trailer showing nothing! Had me hype up and waiting for nothing.

Comment

I havent got round3 yet but i will since its dirt cheap nowadays. I just hope this is faster than round 3.

Comment

Looks amazin!! Cant wait to get this.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
                This game comes out summer 2009 between May and June. I was a little disappointed by this trailer because Peter Moore kept saying we will see something we never saw before?!? Prizefighter trailer starts off similiar to this. We didn't even get any gameplay footage. It's understandable being that we still have 6 months to go,but stop hype a trailer showing nothing! Had me hype up and waiting for nothing.
                You need to submit that cover u have... that is the only way to go with this game, I am going to be pissed if i see a cheesy ass mike tyson and ali about to punch each other, or a gay stair down between the 2.......... Ali is nothing NEW to these video games.... tyson is, and havent been on a cover since Mike Tyson Nintendo game..... its only right he gets the cover

Comment

Game looks good so far but a trailer doesn't mean much until we see the actual game. I don't think the graphics will be as good as FNR3 from what we've seen in the FNR4 trailers though but I think the gameplay will be. And it will probably be much faster. Overall I expected a little more from the trailer. It looked very arcade like. But the new inside fighting, and the Read Evaluate Assess Learn (R.E.A.L.) system should be good to. Not to mention that Tyson is in the game for the first time. I think everyone is expecting a lot from this game. It better fulfill expectations from everybody...

Comment

Ali is way to big in that trailor..what an aweful model. He looks 280 lbs. Ali in his Prime was a lean, 210 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X