No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.
    Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
    Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8....
    Wtf is wrong with this site?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      I thought Canelo was being made out to be some kind of beast, what I saw tonight was a kid with stamina issues, who at points was on the backfoot and leaning on the ropes while not throwing anything. He threw very little, some rounds he threw maybe 2 punches.

He'd struggle to land on Floyd, it'd be a very easy and one sided fight, the only thing Canelo has got going for him is a punchers chance.

I think GG wud also cause a lot of problems for Canelo
      Dude, get off Floyd's dyck already!

Canelo would tear his byth coward azz a new one!

Comment

Mayweather is a different animal than Trout~ so I would not take that much from tonight's fight.

That said Canelo might have enough skill, youth, efficiency and just straight juice on his side to get the nod over 12 rounds. It was always going to be a very tough fight for Floyd though, you shouldn't have needed tonight to tell you that~ but it would also be a very stiff test for Canelo~

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II
          Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.
          I know he whooped the **** out of Hatton but you're joking right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Wtf is wrong with this site?
            Cats on crack, bruh. Floyd would murder both these guys

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post

That poster once truly believed Hatton would beat Floyd

Comment

I don't know why, because Canelo not getting no favorable decision already in the pocket in Vegas against Mayweather that is just not happening

The way he fought Trout is not going to get him a win over Mayweather in Vegas...just being honest!

But the head movement does look much better no doubt, gotta give him credit for that but he was still out-boxed but it is easy to look good Defensively when your not punching back because you knew all you had to do was get it to the cards and you would get the decision

Would be a totally different style and mind frame against Mayweather...but I have to see how Mayweather looks against Guerrero also
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 04-20-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Cats on crack, bruh. Floyd would murder both these guys
                  LOL@"murder"

He couldnt "murder" a shot Cotto
                  He couldnt even "murder" a young hungry lion Victor Ortiz

But he gonna "murder" a fighter like Canelo who has more strength, chin, and heart than those two fighters combined? HAHAHAHHA fu*** Floydettes

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

That poster once truly believed Hatton would beat Floyd
                    I believe you too.

Canelo doesn't beat Mayweather. Anyone who knows boxing will tell you that and I don't like neither guy. Thats all.

Comment

How funny....because I was watching the fight thinking Floyd was in Vegas watching also, and probably telling those around him that he WILL FIGHT HIM after watching this shidt tonight. If Floyd can withstand Canelo's power early by potshotting and moving then countering Canelo's wild shots, he'll beat Canelo easily.

After Canelo's last fight I thought it would be stupid for Floyd to move up and fight him, but not now. Floyd would win an easy decision in Las Vegas and the PPV and crowd for that fight would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                      X