Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did manny get over his phobia of needles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    just dont tell me you never heard about the needle phobia excuse?
    I have. It doesnt change the fact that if you're trying to debate with someone over the issue saying "Ive seen it trust me" isnt the most convincing piece of evidence supporting your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      100% ive watched a video where roach says paquiao has a phobia of needles. i aint gonna waste my time looking for it though
      Roach or Pacquiao? Again, please provide something where PACQUIAO says this

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
        what do you think?
        The reporter who published that was ridiculed by other journalists because it was all fabricated by him. Manny has never said he was afraid of needles. He's given blood before as commissioned by the NSAC many times.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          I have. It doesnt change the fact that if you're trying to debate with someone over the issue saying "Ive seen it trust me" isnt the most convincing piece of evidence supporting your argument.
          i know,man just that this isnt something new and i believe the majority of fans know about this already.

Comment

were not debating he said he was afriad of needles. i believe he said that originally to brian kenney also but ive seen roach and manny say it before. were not debating that, were asking how manny got over his phobia.

manny used to spar with israel ****ing vasquez. now he destroys miguel cotto and walks down josh clottey.... i dont ****ing think so and if you do youre iq is probably below 100. mine is 130-135 thanks.

Comment

what do you think?
              Who gives a fuk I'm not spending 59.99$ on watching these guys get blood tested so who cares. If he got over it good, why do we have to ask questions about it? Lets just get the fight the fuk on!!!

Comment

were not debating he said he was afriad of needles. i believe he said that originally to brian kenney also but ive seen roach and manny say it before. were not debating that, were asking how manny got over his phobia.

manny used to spar with israel ****ing vasquez. now he destroys miguel cotto and walks down josh clottey.... i dont ****ing think so and if you do youre iq is probably below 100. mine is 130-135 thanks.
                Now you're just seeing things.

Manny thanks you for seeing his great accomplishments as an ATG

Comment

Working...
                X