No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's New License Fuels Talk of New York Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I figured it out guys. Mayweather's surprise in May....

TMT PRESENTS:

MAYWEATHER VS GOLOVKIN FOR THE 154 AND 160 POUND TITLES (fight is at 154 a la Ray Leonard-Danny Lalonde)
    LOL @ another dreaming Mayweather fan who wants to believe Mayweather would actually take challenges lol.

More like it's Mayweather v. Carlos Molina @ 147 for the 147 and 154 pound titles.

Nice try though...does it make you feel better to dream your hero isn't a coward who ducks challenges and wants every advantage going into a fight?

Comment

It won't happen, Fraud is too ****ing greedy just imagine the fraud getting KO'ed by the NY taxmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Fuels talk LOL I pretty well versed and up to date in all my boxing news and gossip and I never once heard anyone speculate on this lol other then this thread and that other thread that was created here and that was basically it.
        Not versed well enough. There were actual negotiations with Barclays prior to his fight in May and numerous articles to document that. While Ellerbe said they received a good offer and were very close to accepting they decided on going with the MGM, who probably returned the favor by splashing venue during the Pacquiao-Bradley fight week with advertising for Mayweather-Maidana.

And Arum actually complained in another article we had months ago, claiming Mayweather used the threat of fighting at Barclays to apply pressure on the MGM to push his PPV during a Top Rank fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
          It won't happen, Fraud is too ****ing greedy just imagine the fraud getting KO'ed by the NY taxmen.
          My brother, who on earth is that woman in your sig... **** had my sides splitting i laughed so hard!!! She on some voodoo curse ***** man loool!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Not versed well enough. There were actual negotiations with Barclays prior to his fight in May and numerous articles to document that. While Ellerbe said they received a good offer and were very close to accepting they decided on going with the MGM, who probably returned the favor by splashing venue during the Pacquiao-Bradley fight week with advertising for Mayweather-Maidana.

And Arum actually complained in another article we had months ago, claiming Mayweather used the threat of fighting at Barclays to apply pressure on the MGM to push his PPV during a Top Rank fight week.
            This is the first time I've ever seen Poppa Pump post. I mean an actual post, not the thread starter.

I'll never forget this day. This ranks up there with the times I bumped into Tyson and Miguel Cabrera.

war bigpoppapump

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
              Getting a promoter's license in NY means he's going to fight in NY LOL?

LOL @ the media and online nerds who really try to give Mayweather credit for things lol... Mayweather will never give up the advantages he has in Vegas including the NSAC, Vegas judges, MGM's huge WWE ring, etc.

Please stop the dreaming and speculative articles... Mayweather has always wanted every advantage when he fights...there is 0 chance Mayweather ever fights outside of Nevada.
              Your reasoning is laughable. Mayweather will automatically have the same Vegas advantages anywhere he fights and against anyone he fights unless that name is Pacquaio. Only difference is in profits from not just him, but everyone else surrounding his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                This is the first time I've ever seen Poppa Pump post. I mean an actual post, not the thread starter.

I'll never forget this day. This ranks up there with the times I bumped into Tyson and Miguel Cabrera.

war bigpoppapump
                He posts from time to time, it's just kinda rare.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                  My brother, who on earth is that woman in your sig... **** had my sides splitting i laughed so hard!!! She on some voodoo curse ***** man loool!!
                  That's Pacquaio's mother, during the Pacquaio vs. Bradley 2 fight. Look closer at the picture and you'll see the graphics type saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    I figured it out guys. Mayweather's surprise in May....

TMT PRESENTS:

MAYWEATHER VS GOLOVKIN FOR THE 154 AND 160 POUND TITLES (fight is at 154 a la Ray Leonard-Danny Lalonde)
                    now that would be a great fight!!!! still i would have floyd out boxing ggg. ggg didnt duck ward, he flat out ran from him. i think ggg would (like most battling fighters) has trouble with fighters that have good lateral movement. i think floyd would box his ears off. i think floyd will lose when he gets old in the ring al la roy jones. i think thats when floyd fights will be real toss ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

war bigpoppapump
                      LOL...I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X