Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is one of my favorite fighters to watch. The most exciting fighter to date, just needs someone good and durable to make a FOTY candidate.

Comment

Good fight I'm looking forward to it.

I think Golovkin knocks him out but Geale is tough so will be interesting to see how his power is.

Comment

golovkin will prove why he is the best of the best and not like the rest.

Comment

2 weeks?!?!? goddamnit...i thought it was this weekend...i planned my vacation wrong

Comment

This will be a good test for ggg.. Gealeis a guy that will test ggg's stamina and be able to last into the deep rounds..

If ggg blows out geale, it will impress me greatly.. Geale isn't a guy that gets blown out

Comment

Can't wait for the fight and can't wait for Golovkin's interview after it.

It'll be something like -'you know Daniel is good boy, this is business, this is box. Thank you to my public, this is present for you. Daniel is good boy, this is box.

WAAAR GOLOVKIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                Can't wait for the fight and can't wait for Golovkin's interview after it.

It'll be something like -'you know Daniel is good boy, this is business, this is box. Thank you to my public, this is present for you. Daniel is good boy, this is box.

WAAAR GOLOVKIN!
                tell parents i say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  2 weeks?!?!? goddamnit...i thought it was this weekend...i planned my vacation wrong
                  Dang man, you were planning to come here and watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Dang man, you were planning to come here and watch it?

no no..i was vacationing in Philippines with the thought of watching GGG the weekend i came back...now i gotta wait another week

Comment

Meh Gaele was beaten by Barker.. who gives a rats... the guy won't last 5 rounds unless he does a Roseado and runs ,when Golovkin moves up in weight I'll be hyped because then he might have a challenge... untill then I'll watch but my panties will not be soiled

Comment

Working...
                      X