Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Samuel Vargas Finalized For November 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not watching this. Every tw@t that actually watches this bulli***** is the reason fighters keep doing this. Why would Garcia fight a Thurman when he could fight a Salsa or Vargas and people will still watch. Were the real problem here.

Comment

• Then you'll be putting this trash on network!

Comment

• As expected Thurman-Garcia coming to a hood near you in 1Q'17. I'm almost aroused.

Comment

• Comment

• as long as he fights thurman next. i'm cool with this

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Why are people talking like Thurman being the next opponent is a given?

We have not heard a word from the Garcia camp expressing that they wanna fight the best or even Thurman. Last we heard was pops Garcia talking about why fight the best when you can fight a buncha Salsas for millions. And so far that has been the blueprint they been following.

Zero indication that they wanna fight a meaningful fight.
              It's just fans hoping and praying in my opinion, Garcia isn't about fighting the best anymore. Even if the Thurman fight was next that still doesn't change the fact that this fight is trash. This will be his 3rd fight at welterweight and all 3 have been garbage, a washed up Paulie, a shot Guerrero who gave him all he can handle, and now this. It's freaking pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                As expected Thurman-Garcia coming to a hood near you in 1Q'17. I'm almost aroused.
                Can't wait for that ****! I bet it'll be on CBS too!

Comment

• Danny Garcia " Errol Spence HAS to FIGHT GOOD fighters to be considered a ELITE FIGHTER "

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    The only way that Garcia will crawl out of all this negativity is that he actually takes the Thurman fight next and win.

That is a tall order because as soon as he loses to Thurman it will cement what his critics have been saying about him
                    Garcia will redeem himself with a solid fight next I think it will be Amir Khan next though not that he enrolled in the WBC Testing Program and will keep his #1 Contender ranking

No HATE towards Garcia for me, I'm still a fan but this is a very disappointing choice making it IMPOSSIBLE to defend him but yeah if he announces a huge fight right after this mismatch then yeah all will be forgiven I'm sure

Comment

• Let's hope this Vargas is using the same roids the other one did that he used to stop Ali...

Comment

Working...
                      X