No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins should replace Max Kellerman on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    B-Hop was insightful, and also relatively fair and unbiased in his commentary.

Kellerman always comes on like a childishly biased fanboy.

How would you feel about Hopkins replacing Kellerman on HBO?
    Max does have a fetish for the black athlete. He is your typical inner city Jewish kid. I hung out with his brother a few times and have seen Max at the West End Bar on 114st Bway.

I like Max, but Hopkins has more insight to offer from a boxing perspective.

Paulie Malignaggi is also pretty good on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      B-Hop was insightful, and also relatively fair and unbiased in his commentary.

Kellerman always comes on like a childishly biased fanboy.

How would you feel about Hopkins replacing Kellerman on HBO?
      He should be part of regular cast by replacing Roy not Max

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
      He should replace Roy Jones/Andrea Ward. He's more entertaining and insightful than either of them.

Max is the brains of the operation. Without him HBO would fall a part.
      Agree

Comment

I understand the dislike for Kellerman, but I enjoy his energy. You can tell he is very passionate about the sport.

I thought Hopkins was great, would love to see him return for future fights.

Comment

I'd be ok with a golf fan with down's syndrome replacing kellerman

Comment

Kellerman is pretty annoying at times. Especially his ****ty over analyzed questions post fight.

Comment

Anyone but Kellerman.

ANYONE.

Comment

No, I rather him replace Jim Lamply who is biased and who showed bitterness towards certain fighters on his show the Fight Game.

He misses up a lot, saying the wrong name in fights than a apologizing on air.

HBO knew when to get rid of Merchant who I like just like I like Lamps, but I would like to see HBO try to put Roy,Bernard, and Max. I think that would be a success.

I really like the way Max is fair, and doesn't show favoritism and calls the action as us fans see it, and not getting attached to the fighters, like the emotional Jim Lamply.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  I really like the way Max is fair, and doesn't show favoritism and calls the action as us fans see it, and not getting attached to the fighters, like the emotional Jim Lamply.
                  Are you crazy? Max is more biased than anyone. Dude was literally swinging from Andre Berto's nuts for YEARS.

Andre ****ing Berto!

Lampley is just there to call the fight and yell and make things exciting. Kellerman is supposed to hit you with the knowledge, but instead he rambles on about how incredible his pet fighters are and namedrops fights from thirty years ago that he just watched last week. Dude knows nothing about Boxing and only got his job the same way he got a major label record deal as a rapper when he was a ****ing kid: a rich dad.

"Paul Williams is like Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whittaker and Thomas Hearns all mixed into one fighter " -Max Kellerman

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Are you crazy? Max is more biased than anyone. Dude was literally swinging from Andre Berto's nuts for YEARS.

Andre ****ing Berto!

Lampley is just there to call the fight and yell and make things exciting. Kellerman is supposed to hit you with the knowledge, but instead he rambles on about how incredible his pet fighters are and namedrops fights from thirty years ago that he just watched last week. Dude knows nothing about Boxing and only got his job the same way he got a major label record deal as a rapper when he was a ****ing kid: a rich dad.

"Paul Williams is like Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whittaker and Thomas Hearns all mixed into one fighter " -Max Kellerman
                    Lol WTF like Jim never hyped up a fighter before, get it to together. How you feel about Max is how I feel about Lame Lamps.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Andre ****ing Berto!

And the truth comes out

Comment

Working...
                      X