No announcement yet.

UFC 193 Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm Breakdown | "3 Mistakes Rousey Made"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 193 Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm Breakdown | "3 Mistakes Rousey Made"

I never do these and i suck at them i usually do weight stuff but it got me 5 subscribes and over 100 hits in like 12 hours lol....

Anyways, i don't think Ronda will beat Holm in the rematch and i think Cyborg will kick her ass... I think Holm will fight Cyborg regardless of weight and i think Cyborg wins that fight cause shes working with Dewey Cooper.

I worked with Julie Pena on the mitts for like 6 rounds just once cause we were at the same boxing gym one day and after seeing Ronda lose i think its a 50/50 fight with Pena.

Bethe Correia was awful..... it was like a Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka fight

Heres my breakdown.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsp_46-Cpds

Originally posted by Mike_Erm View Post
    I never do these and i suck at them i usually do weight stuff but it got me 5 subscribes and over 100 hits in like 12 hours lol....

Anyways, i don't think Ronda will beat Holm in the rematch and i think Cyborg will kick her ass... I think Holm will fight Cyborg regardless of weight and i think Cyborg wins that fight cause shes working with Dewey Cooper.

I worked with Julie Pena on the mitts for like 6 rounds just once cause we were at the same boxing gym one day and after seeing Ronda lose i think its a 50/50 fight with Pena.

Bethe Correia was awful..... it was like a Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka fight

Heres my breakdown.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsp_46-Cpds

It still comes down to grappler vs Striker here...Fatigue certainly was the major factor here...Can Holm do it again and land that many clean shots on rousey? Rousey still is levels ahead on the ground and took some hard shots aand made it out of round one....on one loss I xcant really say I would favor anyone over her,shes been to dominant to suggest she is not as good as Holm.

I think it all depends on distractions which she had many with everything going on with t.v show appearances and cvover shoots,she is now doing the new movie....this would be my only concern really.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-17-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      It still comes down to grappler vs Striker here...Fatigue certainly was the major factor here...Can Holm do it again and land that many clean shots on rousey? Rousey still is levels ahead on the ground and took some hard shots aand made it out of round one....on one loss I xcant really say I would favor anyone over her,shes been to dominant to suggest she is not as good as Holm.

I think it all depends on distractions which she had many with everything going on with t.v show appearances and cvover shoots,she is now doing the new movie....this would be my only concern really.
      I agree with you...
      I'm just thinking when you are literately on top of the world and you play into it and talk SO MUCH SH.IT.
      I just don't know how she can come back mentally from that. Its gonna be difficult and i guess early 2016 she will be shooting multiple movies. Its gonna be difficult for her in my opinion and she might have to find a new camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Erm View Post
        I agree with you...
        I'm just thinking when you are literately on top of the world and you play into it and talk SO MUCH SH.IT.
        I just don't know how she can come back mentally from that. Its gonna be difficult and i guess early 2016 she will be shooting multiple movies. Its gonna be difficult for her in my opinion and she might have to find a new camp.

Ronda has the natural fighter in her, she will most likely hood be that much harder to beat in a rematch...of course this could also go against her shooting movies and such.....I cant see her fighting a more wrong fight regarless than she did . I think people are over playing the loss,its the same when Tyson fell off,everyone said he was never that good and such nonsense after Douglas pounded on him for 10 rounds. I really haven't seen anything on holm that I feel confident in another win in any of her fights.Ronda has to fight not at top level to lose to her,thats just what I see.

Comment

Ronda's mistake was she believed her own bull****(and that of Edmund) that she is the greatest female striker to ever live. The fact is, she isn't even amateur level. To stand with someone who has 40+ boxing and kickboxing matches when you have ZERO is the most boneheaded move of all-time.

The only way Ronda can win the rematch is if she learns to change levels and do a double leg takedown. Clearly Holms was ready for the Judo takedowns (although Rousey was able to get a weak takedown once).

If she can learn to do a proper takedown and keep the fight on the ground, she has a chance to at least keep it close otherwise its another domination by Holms in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Ronda's mistake was she believed her own bull****(and that of Edmund) that she is the greatest female striker to ever live. The fact is, she isn't even amateur level. To stand with someone who has 40+ boxing and kickboxing matches when you have ZERO is the most boneheaded move of all-time.

The only way Ronda can win the rematch is if she learns to change levels and do a double leg takedown. Clearly Holms was ready for the Judo takedowns (although Rousey was able to get a weak takedown once).

If she can learn to do a proper takedown and keep the fight on the ground, she has a chance to at least keep it close otherwise its another domination by Holms in the rematch.
            Yep. Someone brought up Nurmagomedov and how it would be impossible to deny him takedowns due to broad variety that he's mastered.

Comment

Yeah plus due to his strength and ability to pick up and slam opponents to the ground.

Comment

Working...
              X