No announcement yet.

boxers behaving badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxers behaving badly

who is the guy writing about boxers behaving badly, i got two good stories for him about italian boxers: former ebu 160 champ and wbc 168 champ being in (separate) organized crime related troubles. could be a good column if he wants it.

of course he has to wait for me to translate some info for him

Originally posted by wmute View Post
    who is the guy writing about boxers behaving badly, i got two good stories for him about italian boxers: former ebu 160 champ and wbc 168 champ being in (separate) organized crime related troubles. could be a good column if he wants it.

That would be me. Please send me an email to fightingwords1(at)gmail(dot)com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
      That would be me. Please send me an email to fightingwords1(at)gmail(dot)com
      Ah...now I know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post

I'm guessing the guy you were referring to is Mauro Galvano. He made it into Boxers Behaving Badly last month, but please don't ever hesitate to contact me with other tips, links, translations, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
          I'm guessing the guy you were referring to is Mauro Galvano. He made it into Boxers Behaving Badly last month, but please don't ever hesitate to contact me with other tips, links, translations, etc.
          francesco dell'aquila too.. will email you

Comment

How about an all-time boxers behaving badly list? Either by year or decade maybe, both in and out of the ring. It could include stuff like Holyfield's headbutts, Tyson's ear biting incident with Holyfield, Pep and Saddler getting away with fouling each other, there could be a notorious wife beaters section, with guys like Robinson, Valero, etc. You could then include other incidents in history boxers were either arrested for or did actualy prison time for, like Ike Ibeabuchi or Jack Johnson (although we know the Johnson one was BS), Sonny Liston's reputed mob ties, stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
            X